Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

3-4 pimples clustered together on chinline

[attachmentid=1030]

I have these 'pimples' that have been on my jawline since around july of 2002. That's almost 3 years. They have no changed in size, color, or appearance. They are hard to the touch and have never COME to a head.

BP does not work... been there done that... not shaving for a month doesnt work....

with dietary changes, my acne is almost 100% gone... this is whats left. it will never go away at this rate. Is it a cyst? Do i need a cortizone shot from a doctor? How about antibiotic ointment cream for wounds and scars???

What now?

Thanks

post-1306-1113723071_thumb.jpg

post-1306-1113723071_thumb.jpg

[attachmentid=1030]

I have these 'pimples' that have been on my jawline since around july of 2002. That's almost 3 years. They have no changed in size, color, or appearance. They are hard to the touch and have never COME to a head.

BP does not work... been there done that... not shaving for a month doesnt work....

with dietary changes, my acne is almost 100% gone... this is whats left. it will never go away at this rate. Is it a cyst? Do i need a cortizone shot from a doctor? How about antibiotic ointment cream for wounds and scars???

What now?

Thanks