Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

So im going to senior prom....

Me and 6 of my friends are all going together....i wanna go, but at the same time i dont, cuz my acne

my acne is getting better, but i just hate my face.

Bring Aquafina water bottle. Fill with vodka. Drink till buzzed or drunk.

I bet then you wouldn't care about your skin, and can focus on more important things, like having fun and killing some poonanny.

Go to Senior Prom.

I missed out on mine because I was "too cool" for it, and now, I would give ANYTHING to crash some school's Prom.

both proms i went to i just got a little buzz goin and i didnt really give a shit about anything. but i also had clear skin back then

If you're worried ab what people will think at the check-out counter, you can always go through that self-scan thing. They have them in super wal-mart and kroger.

make up- just say no! (unless you don't mind people thinking you might be gay)

Go to the prom, have fun.

Even with a face full of acne going to the prom has to be a gazzilion times better than sitting in your room thinking about what your missing and obsessing over acne (i'v done that and regretted it)

you can normally tell if a guy is wearing make-up so to wear make up you must be comfortable with people knowing about it and because of the stigma around guys wearing make up you can expect people to suspect that your batting for the other team.

most straight men would be unhappy with any of the above unless your into that whole "metrosexual" BS....

If a straight man was actually comfortable with their sexuality then they wouldn't be worried about whether or not wearing make up made them straight... Me thinks it's pathetic but hey tongue.gif

I'm obviously a fag, not because I sleep with men but because I don't like football and have no problem with make up...

Are you like a 12 year old going to a senior prom... I remember when I used to say fag... I think I stopped when I was 12, so I dunno give it a year and your balls may drop.

In a psychological sense, you are self conscince about buying make up because you're afraid of revealing that you are gay. You are in denial. First step of the CSA meetings is admitting it...

damn, i didnt know everybody was offended by fag in here. jesus christ....bunch of emo's (hence the board name) .. i shoulda known.

I'm not emotional about it, the word is just immature and makes YOU look bad.

It's okay to be gay, I know plenty of homosexual people... Welcome to the club thatguy16

prom sucked balls, and I never should have went. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. Any man who wears makeup not for TV or goth purposes is a fag. Real men don't wear makeup. Real men are not ashamed of who they are, and your face is who you are. Even if you got zits, show your face with confidence.