Do you have a bf/gf?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a bf/gf?

• Yes
    • No, I don't want one either
    • No but I wish I had
    • Not anymore
    • No never

Its funny i think im headed down that every same road man!

This might sound fucked but i have this gorgeous friend who has a already, BUT we flirt like crazy (sometimes, depends on my mood) i dont know why, cause im seriously not very good cooling and shes hot so this still confuses me...

We give each other massages and rub real close and even thought she has this boyfriend, she sure as hell doesnt act like it!

We're even setting up classes for next semester together!

i think im gonna get me a friend with benifits like you BomberMan!

Oh and no, i still dont have a girlfriend....

What kind of stuff do you do with your friend BomberMan? If you dont mind sharing!

Guest jollajolla

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooys.

yeah, okay, i really would like a boyfriend. but i'm 15 already, damnit. NOT EVEN A FIRST KISS!!!! )#Q$&*#)*(@!#

boo hoo.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooys.

yeah, okay, i really would like a boyfriend. but i'm 15 already, damnit. NOT EVEN A FIRST KISS!!!!  )#Q$&*#)*(@!#

boo hoo.

*sigh*

um.. i'm 18.. my acne is... moderate? i get cysts tho... lots of scars. i have extremely light skin and i am very prone to scarring from even little scratches. um... blackheads, whiteheads, whatever.... mostly on my cheeks and jawline. back has cleared, but left horrible marks... =_=

no boyfriend EVER. i get scared when guys flirt with me or try to date me. i start to wonder why theyre bothering with me. i have pushed away many nice guys because of that.

i dont think im really ugly, but i don't think i'm pretty either. i can be pretty in pictures, but not in real life.

and plus im kind of chubby so acne + weight = terrible self image.

*booooooooooooooo*

well, lets hope accutane will give me self confidence!

*sigh*

um.. i'm 18.. my acne is... moderate? i get cysts tho... lots of scars. i have extremely light skin and i am very prone to scarring from even little scratches. um... blackheads, whiteheads, whatever.... mostly on my cheeks and jawline. back has cleared, but left horrible marks... =_=

no boyfriend EVER. i get scared when guys flirt with me or try to date me. i start to wonder why theyre bothering with me. i have pushed away many nice guys because of that.

i dont think im really ugly, but i don't think i'm pretty either. i can be pretty in pictures, but not in real life.

and plus im kind of chubby so acne + weight = terrible self image.

*booooooooooooooo*

well, lets hope accutane will give me self confidence!

yep, it actually is.  biggrin.gif

thanks. i totally understand ur point of view and i appreciate it.

i agree that dating is a wonderful self-discovering experience, but it shouldn't be taken lightly at all. maybe it's because i come from a really conservative family. i'm very much against casual dating. by that, i mean VERY casual where it's merely a physical attraction as opposed to emotional attraction. guys who do that are playboys. girls who do that are eusa_whistle.gif (lol, i won't say). i don't mind falling in love with 1 man and stay w/ him forever. i think it's sad that pple nowadays date (esp. young pple) just for the sake of it, just for "looking cool" and not being left out. life is more grand than that.

meh, just what i think.

eusa_wall.gif Wish I had a GF! My acne, although improving, seems to hold me back. Could have had a gorgeous girl last year yet I didnt cos of my acne which completely knocked my confidence. Presumed she was just after friendship yet I now find out (from one of her friends) she was actually after more and was waiting for me to make the move. Any advice from girls on this site as how to best approach a girl (as a guy whos not bad looking under the consistently mild-moderate acne) would be greatly appreciated!
eusa_wall.gif Wish I had a GF! My acne, although improving, seems to hold me back. Could have had a gorgeous girl last year yet I didnt cos of my acne which completely knocked my confidence. Presumed she was just after friendship yet I now find out (from one of her friends) she was actually after more and was waiting for me to make the move. Any advice from girls on this site as how to best approach a girl (as a guy whos not bad looking under the consistently mild-moderate acne) would be greatly appreciated!

I had the same problem.Last year I could've had the girl of my,and everyone elses dreams,but my scars damaged my confidence far too much to do anything.I still like her and hope I get another chance!I'm getting desparate.

I was in a relationship for about 6 months until my ex broke up with me 2 months. He was my first boyfriend and I thought that we would last but sadly my acne made me feel so self conscious and our relationship slowly fizzled. I'm still heartbroken about our relationship being over and I'm not emotionally and physically capable of moving on because I can't let go of him and because of my acne. I feel that I have no chance with any man because I'm not pretty enough. When someone stares at me or even glances at me I always think that they're looking at my acne. I live in NYC and I feel that most people here judge other people on appearances alone and so a girl like me who doesn't wear makeup will probably not attract anybody's attention. All I want to do is clear up my acne and be at a place in my life where I feel whole and happy. That's all I wish for...

ive been on a couple dates, but that's it. i've never had a reeeaal bf

lately, i've been kinda wishing i had one. However, I'm afraid that such a relationship would distract me from my studies.....

I had a bf for a month, if you could you call him one  rolleyes.gif

Simply, I have acne and they're quiet about it, (unless behind closed doors), and behind veiled light it's, "Ooooh you look awesome/great/etc".  eusa_boohoo.gif