Do you have a bf/gf?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a bf/gf?

• Yes
    • No, I don't want one either
    • No but I wish I had
    • Not anymore
    • No never

Am so curious if y'all have a bf or a gf. Please tell me your acne status and if you have a bf/gf or not.

Am first smile.gif my acne status is moderate and I never had a gf. (Well I had some in elementary school but that doesn't count for me)

acne status: pretty much clear except for blackheads on nose.

relationship status: spinster

i've never had a bf. not because i'm ugly or have stinky breath, lol. i just feel that i'm not ready. mr. right will eventually come.

I have a boyfriend, and currently have quite bad acne on my forehead, shoulders and chest... I don't take off my shirt for him though :S and usually ask for the lights off... I just kind of almost broke down in front of him due to insecurities but he understands as he has had Acne... he was put on accutane for 9 months (before I met him :S) so he knows how hard it is; (he's also been on the antibiotics I'm on...) and he loveees meee biggrin.gif He makes me the happiest I've ever been, so...

I think if we break up I will never have another boyfriend/girlfriend... There'll be no one quite like him. But he makes me happy for now, and I'd rather focus on that biggrin.gif

You don't need a special someone to be happy smile.gif You should be happy being single first smile.gif Falling in love is far too confusing for me to ever want to do it more than once...

Am so curious if y'all have a bf or a gf. Please tell me your acne status and if you have a bf/gf or not.

Am first  smile.gif my acne status is moderate and I never had a bf or gf. (Well I had some in elementary school but that doesn't count for me)

Am first  smile.gif my acne status is moderate and I never had a bf or gf. (Well I had some in elementary school but that doesn't count for me)

Guest Amy Lee

I voted "No but I wish I have".

also if I can vote twice, "not anymore".

I have a fiance, but that's partly due to the fact that I'm 23 and out of high school, and IN High School I was a bit of a "seriel relationship dater" (meaning, all of my relationships lasted 6 months or longer). By the time Patrick and I met, I was quite comfertable with the idea of a long standing relationship - and this one just happened to be the longest.

6 years in, so far so good.

Acne Status: Mild now, but was moderate when I met Patrick.

There is this line from a movie, where the main character is sharing a fear that because of his stroke and paralyzation, some women won't sleep with him.

"Well, guess what?" his friend replies. "Some of them won't. So you'll just have to find the ones that will."

I liked that reply. It's no bullshit, no sugar coating candy crap. But it's still the truth - which means, there is hope.

Have hope, people. Good things will come. smile.gif

Guest Zitro

no, I don't have a girlfriend, but I feel I am ready and capable to have one now.

EDIT : My acne status is mild, but cystic (it looks mild, but I still might get occasional cysts in my face)

i've never had a bf. not because i'm ugly or have stinky breath, lol. i just feel that i'm not ready. mr. right will eventually come.

I just got out of a serious relationship a couple months ago.. and now I'm just dating around, checking my options. My acne status is mild, and pretty much not there at all when I'm made up.

hmm maybe not then:D i thought you might be someone i used to work with in coq, maybe not though

that woulda been weird

just to make sure... does your last name start with a B? <:D

hmm maybe not then:D i thought you might be someone i used to work with in coq,  maybe not though

that woulda been weird

just to make sure... does your last name start with a B? <:D

Nope.

Never had, never will for a whiiile because. yes. well in high school its stupid. and im not ready for a relationship, nor do i want a stupid one. Does that mean I'm not attractive or havent dated? not at all . I want and happy to be single smile.gif. I find that right now good friends are way more important for me now

acne status: mild/moderate. getting better.

yes i have a gf, for 2 1/2 months now. check this out, im a senior in high school, and she is a freshman. but i love her wub.gif

Are you Bi? because you said on your post that you've never had a bf or gf. just wondering. I have a bf who i've been with for 3 years.  I have mild acne but red marks look really bad and they don't seem to go away ever. I also have braces which makes me look even worst.  But i think after i take off my braces and get rid of my red marks (if it's ever possible) then i think I would look quite good.