Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miki

back and arm redness

okay let me start of by saying that i used to have severe acne on my back arms and face, i used accutane and the acne went away, i was so excited about my acne going away that i didnt notice until a few months later that i was left with persistent redness and alot of small little pimples on my back and upper arms as well as a few on my face.

it managed to mostly spare my face but my arms and upper back got the worst of it, i have broken capillaries and redness and tiny red dots on my arms, my back has redness and even more red dots than my arms. sometimes my arms and back dont look that bad but sometimes its just WHAM and they get tottally aggravated.

are these acne scars? or maybe rosacea?

i was told by my dermatologist that it might be rosacea but he wasent sure about anything himslef, he didnt say much, he prescribed me BENZOL PEROXIDEwhihc made matters worse as well he gave me TETRACYLINE whihc did not help. right know im on DIFFERIN gel, its giving me some dryness and itching but its not that bad, im not sure how well its working since im only a month inn so il wait and see.

does this sound like case of acne scars or rosacea what do you guys think?

thanks.