Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I've decided to quit using BP...my acne seems to come and go with or without it, and it dries me out too much, as well as makes my skin pretty red looking and irritated. I've just been using cleanser/moisturizer for the last few days, as well as a Scruffing Lotion to help exfoliate, but I feel I should be using an SA or something to at least help a little in preventing more acne from forming (right now im clear except a good 3-4 white heads on my chin that wont go away for some reason, and lots of red marks). So does anyone recommend an SA wash or something that I can either use in place of my cleanser, or inbetween my cleanser and moisturizer? Also, does SA cause your skin to get dry as well? Thanks to anyone that knows biggrin.gif

SA will cause your skin to dry but not to the same extent as BP. If you have sensitive skin that is. SA is much more gentler to the skin. SA never really worked for me, but the best SA wash you can get is probably Clearasil's Total Control deep pore cleanser. Its a cream based cleanser so it shouldnt dry you out.

SA will cause your skin to dry but not to the same extent as BP. If you have sensitive skin that is. SA is much more gentler to the skin. SA never really worked for me, but the best SA wash you can get is probably Clearasil's Total Control deep pore cleanser. Its a cream based cleanser so it shouldnt dry you out.