Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive posted here in the past, went to the derm got anti bio's, differein, and benzacline. It was kinda clearing it up, more like making it livable. Well this past month I had a the worst break out ever. I scared pretty bad to, which kinda sucks, no it does suck. My derm told me that if I really wanted to I could get on accutane. There are two things that are holding me back. One, I am a very very slow bloomer. Im 20 years old and just starting to grow hair on my face lol. In high school I had like one or two pimples a month that would go away in two days. Once I hit college age I started to get acne. Im pretty confident that I have acne because of development like most highschool sophmores get. Im thinking I will go out of this in maybe a year or two. I started to have acne 2 years ago. Also its just a guess. Two I wear contacts, which really helps with sports. I know one of the many side affects is dry eyes and not being able to wear contacts. It that was temporary that would be fine, but permanent Im not to kean on. Any opinons?

Ive posted here in the past, went to the derm got anti bio's, differein, and benzacline. It was kinda clearing it up, more like making it livable. Well this past month I had a the worst break out ever. I scared pretty bad to, which kinda sucks, no it does suck.  My derm told me that if I really wanted to I could get on accutane. There are two things that are holding me back. One, I am a very very slow bloomer. Im 20 years old and just starting to grow hair on my face lol. In high school I had like one or two pimples a month that would go away in two days. Once I hit college age I started to get acne. Im pretty confident that I have acne because of development like most highschool sophmores get. Im thinking I will go out of this in maybe a year or two. I started to have acne 2 years ago. Also its just a guess. Two I wear contacts, which really helps with sports. I know one of the many side affects is dry eyes and not being able to wear contacts. It that was temporary that would be fine, but permanent Im not to kean on. Any opinons?