Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, I am new to the boards. I am a recovering Accutane survivor. What I am about to tell you is the truth. I have taken Accutane for over a year several years ago and it ruined my life. I would like to help others. Arctic explorers often suffered from 'Polar Madness.' They ate animals with high fat content rich with Vitamin A. see link

Isotetrinoin is the derivative drug of Vitamin A. This is the active ingredient in Accutane. I have suffered premature baldness in some spots, lost jobs, scolarship, relationships and attempted suicide. To boot, I still have acne. It was effective for a while, but I guess I was too much in therapy to notice. Others have 'lost it' while on Accutane also. see link

I just want all to know, there are other options. You too do not have to suffer from heart damage. Please, there is one feeling worse than desparation-regret.

Isotetrinoin, Accutane. Hoffman La Roche has made too much money for far too long.

Every day is a gift. You are alive, that's a lot more than some people can say.

--sorry so serious, I am just passionate about it. I do not want to see anyone els get hurt.

"...when you smile, no one sees your skin..."

Guest Amy Lee

Hey thank you for sharing your bad experience with accutane.

Hello, I am new to the boards. I am a recovering Accutane survivor. What I am about to tell you is the truth. I have taken Accutane for over a year several years ago and it ruined my life. I would like to help others. Arctic explorers often suffered from 'Polar Madness.' They ate animals with high fat content rich with Vitamin A. see link

Isotetrinoin is the derivative drug of Vitamin A. This is the active ingredient in Accutane. I have suffered premature baldness in some spots, lost jobs, scolarship, relationships and attempted suicide. To boot, I still have acne. It was effective for a while, but I guess I was too much in therapy to notice. Others have 'lost it' while on Accutane also. see link

I just want all to know, there are other options. You too do not have to suffer from heart damage. Please, there is one feeling worse than desparation-regret.

Isotetrinoin, Accutane. Hoffman La Roche has made too much money for far too long.

Every day is a gift. You are alive, that's a lot more than some people can say.

--sorry so serious, I am just passionate about it. I do not want to see anyone els get hurt.

"...when you smile, no one sees your skin..."

That was brave of you to come on here and tell your story. I think in the midst of a forum where people with even MILD acne are trying to find ways to get on accutane, it was a story that needed to be told.

Thanks.

yikes that makes me feel bad since i just got on accutane...i sympathize for you...that must be a terrrrible ordeal for you. sad.gif