Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charles

No active Acne, but lots of leftover Red spots :\

I finally learned my lesson that my face doesn't like regular bars of soap to wash my face with, and after a pretty bad stint of acne I cleared it all up quickly with BP which is wonderful.

However the red marks that are leftover seem to take quite a bit of time to fade, and they aren't much worse than having actually acne. Anyone got any tips or products for these redmarks?

Check out recent posts on 100% aloe vera gel. That, and laying off washing are helping my son's red marks.

FRUIT OF THE EARTH

Personally, I would not stop using bp..this is why

I had moderate acne maybe a year ago..I managed to clear it up fairly well with BP and I was left with shallow scars and redmars..so I stopped bp and started experimenting with ACV, chemical peels, etc and although it did hep my marks, my acne came back..and Its been a year off battling with it again.. So just avoid getting new marks, and let the old ones NATURALLY heal.. thats what I am going to do this time around, just do the regimen and avoid getting new marks.