Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnescargirl

do u have to squeeze white heads

Trying to pop a whitehead will just make it come back most of the time,and it'll probably come back even worse. The best thing to do is to not touch or do anything with your pimples,but if you absolutely must,wash your hands and PULL on your pimple(put a finger on each side and pull on it instead of trying to push the puss out). If it doesnt pop,it simply means it isnt ready yet and best just leave it alone.

Well I pop mine until I get it all out because I find it heals faster that way. If not it just sits there for days looking nasty and Ill just get a mark from it anyway so might as well pop it.. thats just me though...

with whiteheads, I used the Biore strips. It really helps to pull out a lot of the whiteheads. Not all of them...but a lot of them. After I do the strips, I'll put the Mint Queen Helena mask stuff on my face for 5-10 minutes b4 washing off...this is the only thing I could think of to help my whiteheads because they are annoying and poppoing them usually makes them multiply-not a good thing!!!!

I leave mine alone. I get them around my nose. I noticed the other day I constantly touch my face there because it itches a little. I think if I quit irritating it there they'll go away.

any one use tweezer's to just PULL on the whitehead. Instead of using your hands and squeezing from the sides, i usually pull and semi squeeze from the middle.

any one use tweezer's to just PULL on the whitehead. Instead of using your hands and squeezing from the sides, i usually pull and semi squeeze from the middle.

If the whitehead is very small and hardly noticeable then leave it alone. But if it is big and very ugly then pulling away at it or very gently squeezing will help the pus ooze out. Probably best to pop whiteheads as it tends to heal faster because the body doesnt need to get rid of the bacteria and it can just concentrate on healing the wound.

Trying to pop a whitehead will just make it come back most of the time,and it'll probably come back even worse. The best thing to do is to not touch or do anything with your pimples,but if you absolutely must,wash your hands and PULL on your pimple(put a finger on each side and pull on it instead of trying to push the puss out). If it doesnt pop,it simply means it isnt ready yet and best just leave it alone.

i used to......till mom told me it makes scars ((is it rite?)).....nd i think in my case, my acne is heredity, cauz dad used to have it rolleyes.gif ....