Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heres some in i picked up on my travels

The Secret Everyone Wants to Know

Hello,

Before I get into any detail I would just like to say that this information is not intended to cure any diseases nor is it medical advice, this is simply just my story on how I achieved great skin and great health as well. I will also tell you the secret everyone’s been dying to find out for years and years of agony and pain and suffering with bad acne or horrible skin….well actually my theory on this secret. Ok here goes… if you want to skip the story and just go straight to the remedy then go to the bottom and you will find it there but I suggest you read how I got this idea to cure acne, you will be amazed!

There I was with horrible acne in high school, It ruined my high school career all 4 years of it, I was always hiding from everyone because I was just so ugly I couldn’t even look my self in the mirror every day and night. My parents took me to the dermatologist and we tried everything over the years, we started off with retin a micro and that worked tremendously, but then after a few short months my acne came back with avengence, it was so bad to the point when I wanted to commit suicide, I just thought there was no solution to this horrible problem I had, and that was very bad acne, we then went back to the dermatologist begging him for a better solution, he then put me on the worlds strongest prescription and that was Accutane, that was very painful to me physically, it made my bones feel sore, my body was always week, even tho my skin was improving greatly after 6 months I had a huge amount of unusual depression, and I didn’t know why, I had great skin, it was all gone but one of the side affects of accutane is depression, so the dermatologist took me off that for legal purposes, then we went back to antibiotics, and those just didn’t work my acne KEPT coming back and I was all out of solutions. I then was determined to find a true answer or the best solution to clearing acne….and I think I put one solution and another solution together and that made = the best solution, or in my case theory… after reading this you will be so shocked, so amazed, I felt stupid after this huge solution because it is so simple, its so ridiculous how simple it is!!!

I was researching over the internet looking for answers, thinking theres has got to be a cure for acne, I mean we are born with clear skin, not acne, how does it start? Well that question every dermatologist have there resources and tell you that its not by the foods you eat and that its only on the topical( on the surface), but I think if its not by the foods you eat then why do they have so many antibiotics to help clear acne, I mean you are digesting the antibiotics just like food right? well I thought acne doesn’t just start on top of the skin it has to start from some where internal right? There has to be a reason its there, and I thought well if there is a way acne is appearing on your face and body, then there has to be a way to reverse acne. What do I mean by this, I mean I think acne is based on what you eat! And I am 100 percent behind this theory, why do you say? Ill tell you why….

You eat food every single day of your life, your body digests food constantly, breaking it down over each day. But most of us our bodies don’t break down all the food that’s digested fast enough, for example food turns to fat. So after pondering that, I thought well if my acne is from what im eating…then why not just stop eating cleanse my body of the toxins that produce my pimples or acne and see what happens…now heres what I found, I found an incredible way to cleanse the body of toxins and lose some extra weight on the side, like 4 to 8 pounds, and you will be so shocked what that 4-8 pounds is, and im telling you right now its not fat!

Our bodies need to repair muscles, bones, clean out intestines, clean the heart and the blood it pumps, clean out the toxins, and us eating constantly doesn’t help, we need to give the body rest to repair itself and this is done through FASTING, what is fasting you say? ….. as stated in freedomyou.com this is the a good definition of fasting….

“Fasting intensifies healing as deep tissue and tired organs are repaired rapidly. To heal illness the body must pull all of its resources toward cleansing and repairing by removing appetite and reducing or stopping digestion. Wounded animals will fast, emerging to eat only after their injury or broken bones have healed. There are testimonies of people’s old wounds aching during a fast for the first time in years; unnecessary scare tissue is being broken down as fuel. This is the reason why there is little desire to eat food when sickâ€â€the body wants to focus all of its resources on healing.â€?

And the results are amazing, they are so incredibly fast you could have your acne cleared in 4 days! I had my acne cleared in one week! And im so happy because I just followed my system about once every 2 months and it stays gone!

Fasting is so therapeutic because when you don’t eat for a certain amount of time your body doesn’t need to break down food instead it breaks down and repairs your body amazingly fast! Including the “bad� foods you and I eat. And one huge main cause of acne is buildup of MUCOUS stored in your colon, your body is eating all the time that it doesn’t have time to break down the mucous building up in you colon, and your mucous then tries to eliminate itself going out of our pores of our skin or pimples’…heres a website with a good explaination to what im trying to say http://www.colon-cleanse-constipation.com/...n-problems.html … on that web page it clearly states “No make-up or skin creams can negate the effects of a toxic colon. All you are doing is covering up the problem. Soft, rosy skin comes from a clean colon.� weird huh, look at this thickness of the mucous stored in your colon, you will be soo freakin shocked at the results….by the way I got these pictures from www.hps-online.com user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

this just came out of someone, I know its sick but hey it shows how unhealthy some of us are, I feel like throwing up everytime I see those pictures, this is whats stored in your colon!!! Pounds of it. So you have to get it out somehow right you will find out soon. Here is also a good fact: the average amount of toxic buildup (mucous) in every person is 4-8 pounds!

why don’t out dermatologist tell us this simple process? Well my theory on dermatologists and doctors is ofcourse they wont tell you they are working for the government…still lost? Well think about this for example….there are tons and tons of acne products over the counter and prescriptions for acne solutions, well think how much the government makes profit off those products, literally billions and billions of dollars, when they don’t have the heart to tell us or suggest us the simple fact that fasting can clear acne incredibly fast, makes you think about the country we live in huh, I mean another example of governments profit scams…is ciggarrets, everyone knows they kill in the long run, they have thousands of toxins, and diseases, and most of all kills millions of people every year, yet the government still allows ciggarrets to sell in the country and you know why right?..MONEY to the government EXACTLY! Shocked now? But theres a catch to all this, when you fast you must, most absolutely have to combine this method with fasting or fasting just wont work as fast or great you’ll see what I mean….while you are fasting you have to CLEANSE THE COLON, your colon is possibly filled with pounds and pounds of mucous!!! As seen in the pictures above.With these 2 methods of cleansing the body and colon, they work so well together, you will see smoother, clearer skin in literally days and at most a week! ok the information you have all been waiting for, this is my technique and my program on how I used it, so you might want to experiment it yourself

MY PROGRAM

First, fast for a 24 hour shift to star off with so u get used to it then when your experienced do a couple days but if you want it completely gone, I recommend a 3-6 day fast. Do this twice every month, but you can fast as long as you want its not bad for your body its actually good for your body! then your going to make a drink. Buy one gallon of water and a couple of lemons. Cut up one lemon and squeeze the juice into the gallon. Here is your drink you sip on throughout the fast, this is because The lemon juice breaks up the mucous and loosens the mucous making it easier to break down. Sip this gallon the whole fast . if your doing a 6 day fast you might want a gallon every 2 days. Then take a colon cleanse product, you could get them at the any store for around 5 to 10 Dollars, I personally got super colon cleanse from healthplusinc.com and I take 4 capsules 3 times a day, so that’s 12 capsules everyday. Then you have to “break� the fast you cant just start eating all the foods and junk food you see, you have to take it slow, the way I break the fast is by eating baby carrots and chewing them up a lot and then swallowing, this will greatly help the breaking up of the mucous stored in your colon., Then wait about 30 mins to 45 mins and eat some fruits and then go back to your regular food diet….simple isn’t it!!! On a good note you will mostly be hungry the first 24 hours, the rest you don’t feel a thing you feel normal because your stomach and colon will break down the food that’s been in your body for the last 5-10 years!

So acouple days after that fast you will see a huge difference in skin tone, and this process not only helps the skin greatly but it improves your eye vision, clears “cloudy� eyes and makes your eyes more vibrant and colorfull, makes you hair and nails grow like crazy, you will feel a huge amount natural energy, I work out like crazy sometimes about 2-3 days after this process, I feel like im on steroids!, you will think more clearly, and improved strength, sleep like a baby, wake up refreshed and ready to go and not grogy, im just so happy how simple this program helped me and I hope this helps you, I really do.

Note: some side effects are nausea, dizziness, stomach cramps(rare), head ache, runny nose, constipation(this is good is will flush out toxins), the flu, but this is good it shows that your body is going into deep repair of toxins, and its temporary, and for me when the fast is done im not even hungry and feel like going another 24 hours!, , I just go a day and a half to be safe to start off with, I wish you guys the best and leave good feedback as I will you!

Quick over view: Fasting and Colon cleanse together or one without the other is useless

Usually 3-6 days fast, or for beginners you could do a 36 hour fast once a week you will be amazed how much mucous you have!

Use a gallon water mixed with 1 lemon squeezed in the water mixed sip the whole day,

Every 2 days

Have patience, think about it, its only a few days the first day is the hardest day

Exercise when your on the program to get the muscles to work on your colon to loosen up

The mucous,

Eat carrots at the end of the fast wait 30 -45 minutes and eat fruits and then eat what you

Want!

Do the 3-6 day program once or twice a month

See absolutely the best smooth clear skin at the end of the week

Thank you and goodluck!

If you have a problem or need help with this system then please feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Guest Amy Lee

I like the idea of fasting and how it could cleanse the body off of toxins, heal and repair tissues and damages, etc.

But how can you explain that majority of the people don't fast and they seem to have a very clear skin and healthy bodies?

Thanks for that.

Basically I agree.

The skin is just a window to what your inners are like; to clense your skin you need to clense your body.

The research I've done and pratical experience I've gained have lead me to believe my body is not breaking down certain foods/proteins, which clogs up my system and thus skin. This is COUPLED with the increased hormone production, resulting in an increase sebum production.

The clogging of my system, I believe, does not cause acne alone. But it is only with the increased sebum production that causes the spots to appear.

The key, I believe, is to make my body more efficent at breaking down these certain foods. This I relate directly to doing a liver clense. I am currently doing a parasite clense, soon I'll be doing the liver clense.

However your colon thing is interesting. I bought a colon clensing kit at my local health-shop (holland and barratt, uk) and after 3 days I developed diarreah. This causes a lot of stuff to come out during bowl movements, and my skin really improved. However I stopped, as I went on holiday for a few days. I didn't start taking the tablets again, as i'm now on the anti-parasite program, and I want to see the results of that alone... But basically I think the colon clensing thing may be important for quite a lot of people. But only those people whose colons is really messed up.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

I like the idea of fasting and how it could cleanse the body off of toxins, heal and repair tissues and damages, etc.

But how can you explain that majority of the people don't fast and they seem to have a very clear skin and healthy bodies?

user posted image

Area A: The conditions of the mouth, lips, tongue, mouth cavity, and area around the mouth show the digestive functions as a whole. This area also relates partially to the respiratory function, especially at its peripheral area.

Area B: The condition of the forehead and its periphery, including the temples and eyebrows, represent the conditions of the nervous system as a whole.

Area C: The side facial areas, including both eyes, cheeks and ears, represent the conditions and functions of the circulatory and excretory systems as a whole

Also is it just me or are most people with acne usually average or skinny weight, usually its people with a fast metabolisim.

Well i eat absolutely loads and never gain any weight, same with my brother and he had acne? Strange

Area A: The conditions of the mouth, lips, tongue, mouth cavity, and area around the mouth show the digestive functions as a whole. This area also relates partially to the respiratory function, especially at its peripheral area.

Area B: The condition of the forehead and its periphery, including the temples and eyebrows, represent the conditions of the nervous system as a whole.

Area C: The side facial areas, including both eyes, cheeks and ears, represent the conditions and functions of the circulatory and excretory systems as a whole

Everyones body is different and i think that people that are prone to acne have a problem internally somewhere, weather it be the colon or liver etc.....

So some people eat crap all their lives and never get a spot cause their body can deal and cope with it, but i feel people prone to acne are bein givin a sign that they need to clear out the body.

Im off work soon for a week so im gonna go on a fast for maybe 3-4 days.

It shouldnt be a problem for me since i did the Apple fast before for 3 days

I dont see how NOT eatting is "actually healthy" as you put it.. I'm not "dogging" your method or what works. Just a bit confused that it can be "healthy". Do you mean healthy in the sense that its cleaning you out and not nourishing your body with needed vitamins?

Theres got to be a downside to the "healthy fasting"...

The downside would be, of course, not getting vitamins for a few days. I personally know a guy who did a 40 DAY FAST! And no, his name his NOT Jesus, although I know him too. smile.gif Fasting is very possible; your body needs ot heal itself, and you would be surprised at how much energy your body puts into just digestion. Also, your body will "eat" tumors and random junk in your body that you don't need. Eventually, you would enter starvation and your body would eat your muscle, but that would take quite a while (several weeks I do believe).

I train in hard-style traditional karate a lot, so I know what my body can and can't take. If I will do a week of fasting and still get thrown around, hit/get hit, ju jitsu, and tons other fun things, you can probably do whatever you like (so long as you have the energy) while on the fast. His "water with lemon" is really good. If you aren't strong enough for that, look into a juice fast. Those are pretty good for you too.

While the whole "not getting vitamins" for a few days does worry me a bit in relation to calcium and putting stress on my bones, I try not to worry about it too much. People will eat junk for years and not have problems, being low on most every vitamin and mineral, living off simple-sugars. Fasting for a few days won't hurt you. If you are feeling sick or whatever, you MUST fast through it in order to get results.

Thank you all for the comments and stuff. Great posts!

Sounds good.

Lemon water fast this weekend.... alongside colon care pills

biggrin.gif Results in Monday. wish me luck.

Ok so if we dont eat for about 1 week how are we suppose to get energy for everyday life. You cant just drink lemon + water everyday for a week.

You will feel an energy drain, yes, but that is what some of the useless tissues in your body are for, along with fat. Your body will literally eat its most useless and possibly malicious parts first. All in all, your body has enough fat to go a VERY long time without food. I personally know a guy who went 40 days, and he could have gone longer I am sure. I wouldn't worry about a week, or even less a few days.

Ummmm exactly how do u go 40 days without eating. I would be very concerned not eating for 40 days, thats way too long.

I mean you cant have that much junk in your body to last for 40 days can you?

Yes, you actually can. Here is my friends story. First, his problem wasn't acne. He was in his early 30s and had pretty much eaten junk all of his life. He was having chest pains and went to the doctor. It was a heart problem, but the doctor said that the next series of tests are dangerous, and at his age, he was better off just going home and "taking his chances". Disheartened that modern medicine had failed him, he lost all hope. He pulled up at a church a few days later for a seminar by a guest speaker, and his jaw dropped at a huge sign he saw on the Church, saying that a group of people were completing a 40 day fast. He had never heard of someone in our day and age doing a 40 day fast. Utter shock. Long story short, he received a healing that night, but got the distinct impression that if he didn't change his habits, he would be back for another healing in a few years. He went on a 40 day fast and learned about organic gardening and better eating during that time. He is in excellent health today.

Now, I wouldn't recommend just anyone doing a 40 day fast. You WILL lose a lot of weight and all. For someone skinny like myself, two weeks would probably be the limit. However, I have been eating fairly healthy for a while now and done a few cleanses, so a good 6-day fast would probably give me all the benefits I am looking for.

Don't forget to do the bowel cleanse during this time. Also, look up a parasite cleanse too, or any cleanse you can do while fasting. Try topping it all off with a liver cleanse at the end. Get the most out of your fast. I am less than wild about fasting, so I prefer to get the most out of mine. If you have acne, it WILL benefit you. It will benefit most anyone unless you were born and raised on purely organic and all natural pure foods. Even then, a fast is good for your body.

This is interesting, I just brought a new book called the Fast Track One-Day Detox

Diet, by Ann Louise Gittleman yesterday. I am older and have some weight to lose, so that is why I bought this. She's saying that weight problems are because

of toxins in our diets. Now I am stretching here, but acne is not unrelated. I have

always had less than perfect skin, my kids have acne to varying degrees. My oldest is embarking on a colon cleanse from Dr. Schulze. I was worried because

he is quite thin. But what if this mucous keeps people from gaining normal amounts of weight because it disrupts digestion that normally happens in the colon?

Also, I had read about fasting in the past. I am going to read into this new book and post if any of it seems helpful. The "miracle" juice that she prescribes for the one day is unsweetened cranberry with some orange and lemon added.

Also I think she has you take ground flax or psyllium in the am and pm of the day

you do this. I need to read the book, then I'll come back if it seems helpful. (I need to do this detox!) I successfully lost weight in the past from a similar one

day fiber and juice fast. Anyway we'll see. smile.gif

Great website here, check it out:

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

One thing I got out of it, "A. J. Carlson, Professor of Physiology, University of Chicago, states that a healthy, well-nourished man can live from 50 to 75 days without food, provided he is not exposed to harsh elements or emotional stress. Human fat is valued at 3,500 calories per pound. Each extra pound of fat will supply enough calories for one day of hard physical labor. Ten pounds of fat are equal to 35,000 calories! Most of us have sufficient reserves, capable of sustaining us for many weeks."

I stated earlier that I was doing a weekend fast.. I'll probably do a 4 day fast instead, through tuesday night. After that, nothing but raw fruits and veggies for 2 days, then back to normal....

I really don't believe any of this. I'm extremely healthy, enough bowel movements ('normal shit' to name it that), no allergies known, haven't been ill in the last 2 years. I eat extremely healthy compared to a lot of people and I still get acne only in my chin/mouth area. Explanation? I don't have one. But this whole face-organ related thing is bullshit in my opinion. So someone who's covered in Acne basically has only shitty working organs? No way. A lot of people on here have tried fasting for example and it didn't help them in the 'suggested' area.

wickeh, it could be your tooth paste.

i found out the hard way aftet switching brands.

The fast and colon cleanse has some validity, both theoretically and in overwhelming anecdotal evidence and my own personal experience, for acne healing (which is why I include it in my own program linked below) as well as for "cellular priority elimination and regeneration." It becomes even more powerful when culminating in a liver flush (which I include in my program also). I personally do not subscribe to the notion that very specific areas of facial acne correspond necessarily with highly particular areas or organs of internal imbalance or disorder rather than simply indicating the generalized imbalance of excess male sex hormones and/or oversensitive oil gland receptors overproducing sebum and/or excess skin cell shedding within the pilosebaceous unit clumping up within and blocking the pore and/or excess insulin or cortisol production and/or impaired hormone-filtering liver function and/or impaired channels of elimination and/or inflammatory diet and/or imparied digestion and metabolism and/or COUNTLESS other factors which simply manifest in acne, undifferentiating between acne on the chin or acne on the forehead. That being said, I do acknowledge that older female androgenic and menstrual acne tends to predominate the lower half of the face, especially clustering along the jawline.

I think that those who seem never to suffer acne all their lives, besides having a normalized sensitivity of oil gland receptors to stimulation by androgens (thereby regulating the size and activity of the sebaceous glands even when androgen levels are elevated), even in adolescence when androgens levels are at their highest for sexual development and maturation, also have the equally genetic benefit of a more effective secretion of a greater range and quantity of digestive enzymes, such as amylase for carbohydrates and lipase for fats, enabling them to handle even large amounts of foods that would likely trigger breakouts in most acne suffererss. An acne sufferer can compensate for this digestive enzyme deficiency by supplementing with such enzymes in capsule form, an example of which I've linked as well in the supplementation section of my program linked below.

Great job noxious infestation for sharing your success with fasting and starting this informative thread on such a controversial topic. eusa_clap.gif

I would caution though that fasting any more than 3-4 days should be discouraged for teenagers, for whom, with rapidly growing, nutritionally demanding bodies and very high metabolisms, any excess fasting actually becomes physiologically counterproductive.

I personally already have a technically underweight BMI at 6'2" and 155lbs, with less than 5% body fat, even though I eat over 3,000 calories every day (I am genetically gifted/cursed with a positively astonishing metabolism; granted I am still 21 and it will likely slow with time). As a male who doesn't want to look all scrawny, I obviously would not want to fast too often or too long, because I actually cannot afford either aesthetically or physiologically to lose too much weight.

In many cases fasting is really a more viable practice for women, who universally desire to lose weight, than it is for many males who do not wish to do so for legitimate reasons. This may be inconceivable from a female point of view, but it should be understood that many males feel about losing weight the way females feel about gaining it, for good reason. It is a pity that for some of us guys we essentially must choose between a buff body and clear skin but can't have both (anyone here who has ever tried to have an acne diet at the same time as a bodybuilding diet will know exactly what I am talking about).

im not being ignorant or anything, but if i do this fast, im gonna see that come out ouf me?!?!?

no way! thats really vile, i wouldnt be able to handle seeing that down the loo! eusa_hand.gif