Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

I know some wierd people with acne...

Today i was talkin to 1 of my friend's friends and hes talking about hsi acne (its really severe cystic acne)

You would expect a person in his situation to go on tane... but no

He says that he refuses to ever used medication for anything. Heres the punch line... HE BELEIVES GOD HAS GAVE HIM ACNE AND ONLY GOD CAN TAKE IT AWAY...

I was speechles... Good for him for not caring about what otehrs think of his acne but serioussly... he has porblems...

Has anyone here encountered people like this?

Maybe if u met an amish personw ith acne...

BTW this guy isnt amish

Guest Amy Lee
Heres the punch line... HE BELEIVES GOD HAS GAVE HIM ACNE AND ONLY GOD CAN TAKE IT AWAY...

Yes but by beleiving that only god will remove is it crazy!

A guy with sever cystic acne for 10 years shouldnt really rely on god for curing his acne.

I just think its crazy...

Yeah I have a guy friend who has acne and its probably worse than mine and I mean I feel bad for him because people do notice it and use to say stuff about it ya know...so I just brought up what I was doing for my acne one day and I go yeah if this works I will tell ya and he was like naw I dont care about it....and then he said that people who care about it are so vein and stuff and I was like no.......I have delt with acne since I was in 7th grade and now I am in college so I am not vein I just dont want it to ruin my life anymore and then he was like yeah.......I mean I guess it is his choice and all but I just see it so differently...I see it like people are looking at my face and people are make assumptions about me because of my face...I dont want to have acne when I get older and go for a job because lets face it people notice your apperance first and all...I dunno some people just must not care or don't let it get to them...I wish that was me lol

Guest OrangeFlower

maybe the guy is christian scientist?

if he is, he is only following his faith and its difficult to argue with people like that..

lol

i understand wher eu guys r comin from but i still think that he is not be realistic.

I belvie that god (if there is 1) only helps those who helps themselves, otherwise he wont

I have a friend like that. I talked to him once about acne, cause we both had it. He said it's there now, and it'll go away sometime later. If people can't accept me with it then I don't want to know them anyways. I was kind of envious that he could let it not effect him like that.

I have a friend like that.  I talked to him once about acne, cause we both had it.  He said it's there now, and it'll go away sometime later.  If people can't accept me with it then I don't want to know them anyways.  I was kind of envious that he could let it not effect him like that.

rock on i agree!!

I wish that im not so self concious.

Over the last few monthes ive lost 15 pounds and gained some muscle mass (whcih im pretty happy about) but being the greedy guy i am, still am not happy.

Not onyl that but now i have acne to deal with.

This world is cruel!

i think there is a god and i think he might be giving acne to test us and see if we still love him...im not crazy religious or catholic but i do believe in god but also im gonna try and treat it im not just gonna let it go rampant. eusa_think.gif

Guest OrangeFlower
If god could get rid of it, why would he give it in the first place

If thats wat he believes in then well, you just kinda have to respect his beliefs. Either way I can see where u are coming from. I dont understand religious extremists type people; mainly due to the fact that I dont believe anyone can KNOW wat God wants. Someone could argue that God gave us access to so much medication and dermatologists, why didnt he use the help God gave him? But hey, wat can u do...