Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Walmart !!

Some shoppers have but not a big selection!!

Also try Pharma Plus has it Guaranteed its like $4.99 there

They have the scrubs,some peel off masques, etc

have you tried savon yet? they dont have all got2b's products but they have a select few like the peeling masque and the pure intense clay masque. they both exude pleasing results! and the cost is $3.99 which I think is worth it.

Walmart has them for about $3.97

Also Pharma Plus tends to have them for sale at $3.49 regular $4.99

The Got2B Apircot scrub is sooooo mile for my skin it really feels like a cleanser with some microbeads that can be used every day than weekly. It really depends how hard you scrub so just smooth gently.

I really love Got2b prodcut line. I have their Apircot Papya scrub and Avocado Pure Intent Masque Awesome 2 products. Their hair line is pretty awesome tooo. I may try their Mud Masques but I'm still sticking with Queen Helen's Mint masque since its an awesome product!!

THOSE USING SPECTRO JEL READ THE PINNED TOPIC FOR REALLY CHEAP PRICES ON THEM!!!

Thanks for the tip iceboi, but I still have to go to travel to TO. Maybe I can get a friend to buy it for me or something.

For now though, I'm going to have to stick with the $15 price tag on Spectrojel (I buy it at Wal-Mart). :(

ugh. the $15 sucks. i know, i'm forever going through it too fast! but i've found its often on sale....plus if you get it from Walmart its only $10

okay guys posted more info on the Spectro on the pinned page so be sure to check that out!!

Also Spectro shouldn't be $15 Walmart has it for $8-$9 the last time i checked also Shoppers has them for $9.97 i think.

I agree that walmart sells em cheapest unless you have those costo club cards then go to costco and get it for $7.97

Where can u get these Got2b products? Someone recommended the scrub but I didnt see any anywhere.

Go to Zellers for the Got2b products, and Wal-Mart for the Spectro Jel