Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

Sorry to keep asking so many questions, I just have a lot. I'm not used to this, my face was like perfect until I turned 18.....anyways after I have a pimple and it oes away I'm left with a red mark, it's not deep at all, just a surface red mark, anyone know what or how to get rid of them?

Thanks again!

Posted

The latest trend appears to be putting 100% aloe vera on them. I just started this, but it looks promising.

Posted

ive herd this as well and i tried to find a face wash that has it in it but i could find any...so where can u buy 100% aloe vera?

Posted
ive herd this as well and i tried to find a face wash that has it in it but i could find any...so where can u buy 100% aloe vera?

Posted

[i bought a small bottle of aloe vera oil, is that the same thing. It was about 30 dollars and is light greenish. Its sooooo oily tho, i don't want to break out.

Posted

whoah man u got ripped im sorry to say

It shoudl cost no mroe than 6 dollars canadian a(abut 4 american)

And it shouldnt be oily at all

get rid of it

Buy the clear gel

Posted

The Fruit of the Earth aloe vera? I was using it as a Night moisturizer for 3 or 4 months a while ago, and I think it actually made my face worse. It seemed too thick and felt like it was clogging my pores or something, made my face look all shiny and blotchy. I still have alot of it left but dont really wanna use it......

Posted

I just started using JASON brand 98% aloe vera gel. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't really have any fragrance. Just started two days ago,, nothing has changed yet but I'm keeping my hopes up and going to try it for atleast 3 weeks.

Posted

as for Aloe Vera. I dont care is its thick or whatever, i never where it outside, only to sleep. So shiny is no big deal.

I apply it on every zit and red mark and so far it seems to have more effect on the active zits (and drying them out) than anything for redmarks.

My old redmarks are still there but the little bumps and white heads disappear ALOT quicker when i have Vera on them...

Posted
[i bought a small bottle of aloe vera oil, is that the same thing. It was about 30 dollars and is light greenish. Its sooooo oily tho, i don't want to break out.

Posted