Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day 1:

I went out and bought some supplies. I don't like the crap that ProActiv sells so I'm not going to use it anymore. My dermatologist prescribed me this antibiotic so I'm going to continue using it. If this regimen works, Dr. Campbell can kiss my money goodbye. As soon as I feel like ordering more supplies I'm going to get all the recommended products through this website. I spent $15 at Hannaford for Neutrogena On-the-Spot, Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, and Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar.

Here is how I look after Day one:

user posted image

My hair only looks like that, cause I just took a shower and I didn't comb.

Day 2:

It must be my optimizism, because I feel great. My face is soft and I feel like some of the scars and acne have disappeared. Here's a shot of how I look before going to work.

user posted image

Day 3:

I woke up with an itchy face. So I took my shower and then it wasn't itchy anymore. My face isn't red so I don't think it's a problem. Still I haven't noticed much difference, but then again I'm on day three. I'm gonna keep at it until someone tells me to give up!

user posted image

Good luck to you. I'll keep checkin' out your log to see if you've improved...I promise I'll tell you my honest opinion. Just keep your chin up.

Good luck to you. I'll keep checkin' out your log to see if you've improved...I promise I'll tell you my honest opinion. Just keep your chin up.

I think 8 weeks is a good amount of time to expect it to work. I'm kinda mad that I didn't try this sooner. I had seen this website probably a hundred times since last year, but I never clicked on the Clear Skin Regimen...

Day 4:

My face didn't itch as bad this morning, but after my shower it felt fine. It looks like everything is drying out, which I have no problem with. I had one white head on the bottom left of my face (right in the photo).

user posted image

Day 5:

I'm still with it. I bought two new products to go along with my regime process. Now this is what I do. Take shower and wash face gently with the Aveeno Complexion Cleansing Bar. Dry face and body. Wash hands and then use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. Wash and dry face. Then I use the Multi-Vitamin Acne Treament from Neutrogena (attempt to rid face of red marks). Then I use the 2.5BP, and finally a Clean&Clear Moisturizer.

user posted image

Day 6:

Nothing to report, and I'm not gonna post any more pictures until noticable improvements happen.

Well one thing to say is that I do the 2.5BP before the Multi-Vitamin Acne Treament. I want the BP to have direct access to the skin and not fight through some vitamins.

Tim, i wish you the best of luck.

I've been on the regimen for about 3 weeks now, and even though i did have an initial breakout, my face looks a lot better now. i still have minor breakouts but i'm hoping to be totally clear soon. you can do it!! biggrin.gif

Guest jollajolla

hey!

i use the neutrogena acne wash and it works great. i love how it smells. smile.gif best of luck to ya.

Day 8:

Three whiteheads above my lip. According to what to expect, this is what should happen.

My forehead has definitely cleared up, and the cheeks are doing much better. The chin is completely clear.

Ran out of Neutragena's On-The-Spot Benzoyl Peroxide. But luckily my order of BP Gel came in. The tube is huge compared to the Neutragena stuff. So I put it on, and the feeling is definitely better. The skin is smoother and handles it better. So now I use a bar in the morning and the cleanser at night. The BP gel is used liberally. And the moisterizer is used around 5-10 minutes after the BP application.

hobolooter

why do u take pics in diferent angles every day?

try to use the same angle each time u take a pic, also send us weekly pics, not daily pics, theres a limit on how much pics you can send to the forum.

also use the camesa flash to get a better picture, and try to zoom your face, we can take a better look that way, and comment you if its working for you.

thanks

It's my server that hosts the photos so acne.org isn't losing bandwidth. I take photos at different angles because I like to. eusa_dance.gif

Not gonna spike my hair, don't like using anything but shampoo and water on my hair. Plus the front is bleached from the bp gel so I wear a hat at all times now...

Day 9:

Not much has changed, I think it's kinda stopped helping right now. Right above my lip white heads are still there...

Hey-hang in there. man...you sound a little down..I mean, I'm not sure bc after all, this is just writing, but if you are down, keep your chin up. I'm going through tough times right now too and all but we've gotta keep our faith, man. You're doing all you can do right now and i think you're doing a great job. Keep it up and Take Care.

Well I used to have really really dark red spots from the acne but it's seeminly residing. I think I have a cyst in the making on the left cheek. I'm not too sure, but the face could be doing better??? I'm still following the regimen exactly so who knows?

it takes a few weeks. Definetly do everything for 2 months, even if you aren't seeing immediate results. I think that almost 3 weeks into the program I am starting to see some good changes. So keep with ti

Day 13:

Almost two weeks and I am not noticing any major changes. It just seems that the face isn't getting anything new. I'll take a photo after tomorrows shower since it will be the one week aniversary.

Day 14:

I can't find my digital camera, so it looks like tomorrow will have the photo. Face is feeling good, I'm gonna stay with the regimen.