Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BomberMan

Serious body odour from taking b5.......

I'v been taking vitamin b5 for 3 months now and I'm completely clear, I started off taking 10g per day but now I'v reduced it to 8g, Lately though I'v been noticing that I'm starting to smell like a b5 capsule especially when I sweat, (no joke) and anyone who has taken b5 knows how bad they smell! I never used to get body odour before ATALL, but no matter how much deoderant I use i still smell like b5 within a few hours.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

I might have to stop taking them soon, its too embarassing, i think i'd rather put up with acne......

Wow I have never heard of that. it would make sense since they are water soluble though. I would rather have acne then smell bad. Actually it depends...

I'v been taking vitamin b5 for 3 months now and I'm completely clear, I started off taking 10g per day but now I'v reduced it to 8g, Lately though I'v been noticing that I'm starting to smell like a b5 capsule especially when I sweat, (no joke) and anyone who has taken b5 knows how bad they smell! I never used to get body odour before ATALL, but no matter how much deoderant I use i still smell like b5 within a few hours.

Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

I might have to stop taking them soon, its too embarassing, i think i'd rather put up with acne......

I use the evo x brand and also the ones from my local pharmacy (i forget the name)

I'm goiung to just use evo x because they don't smell as strong and also reduce my intake to 5 grams per day, hopefully I will stop smelling like b5...

Has NOBODY experienced this?