Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Zitro

pissed off by insensitive kids in schoolbus

Guest Zitro

(sorry if its long, it gets related to acne in the end)

First, it begins with me being a little ignored and being rude to me for no reason and calling people and me homo for no reason ... I didn't care much, so in the bus stop I isolated myself and read.

In november-december 2004, I was walking towards the bus stop, and there was a girl in fron of me when walking, suddently a dog started following us , cute dog ... it was lost. It had a note in the collar with a phone # in case it got lost ... so the girl decided to take the dog in her house and call its owner, shes sweet.

She calls home on her cellphone when we reached the bus stop, suddently, the dog ran towards the street, I couldn't stop the dog, the girl turned, I did not ... and I will say, I've never seen something as horrible as the brutal death of the dog.

So, what does this have to do with anything? well, the boys/girls laughed, mad.gif when seeing a poor animal get hit for the 3rd time like a pinball, I covered turned around, and saw the girl running towards her house in tears.

I get in the bus, and they make fun of the dog, they all get to the window to see the 'pool' of blood, and they get all excited ... I got very angry when hearing that.

Ok ... so school day finished and we are back in the bus, the girl appears in the bus, I ask her how she is .. she didn't seem alright at all, I said I didn't either 'cuz I actually saw the incident. she gets into her sit, and I get to put up with more insensitive BS that is too hard to believe they actually said it and that people actually laughed ... in front of me, and probably hte girl heard that too. ... I almost

flipped out, but I controlled my anger. we get off the bus, I told the girl that it is not her fault at all (she blamed herself) for the incident, and actually, I thank her for being nice to consider helping the dog.

1/2 a year later, today

in the bus, after a talk to a guy that his 'sister' is plain (small breasts) and saying a lot of BS, the guys were talking about a kid with acne ... saying that he has his face all covered with acne let me quote some staff that I remember they said

guy 1 : "his acne is all covered, I cannot see his skin, his face isa whole pimple itself, what an ugly bastard (laugh) "

Guy 2 : "well, actually his ears, you can see skin sticking out from his ear

Me : ... dude ... have some sympathy.

Guy 3 : "but he was ugly as fu**"

Me : fuck, whatever, you are too immature to understand.

Guy 2 : you are a homo

Me : ...

I can not stand these people on the bus, they are rude as hell, and I cannot believe people can be that rude.

Obviously the dog incident is 4535435X times worse than the acne incident, but still, I wanted to share both.

Guest Avian

Some people are so heartless. A pool of blood from a dog being run over and they treat it like a tourist attraction? I don't understand some of the people of this world.

Those kids at the bus stop sound like scum, at least you'll be leaving to go to college soon.

Guest Zitro

the cars that runover the dog didn't bother to stop, nor try to avoid it

Guest Shjaker

That's so terrible!! I know how you feel about the dog incident. One evening my brother and his friends were coming home he saw my cat standing beside the road, and instead of pulling over and getting out to pick it up before it got run over, he took it on himself to run it over. MY CAT!!! I had her since she was born [my other cat had kittens] and it was just so disturbing and heartless.

All he said was "The cat's dead." That's it. I would have rathered him brag, laugh, anything but be so heartless as to just say 'hey honey your cats dead'

Those kids at the busstop are pussies. : S I'd like to see them get run over and pin-balled all over the road a few times.

[not seriously of course]

Guest Zitro

I remember hearing someone cry "suicide!!" when the dog run to the street ... I remember more laughter ... that was a very disturbing death ...

I remember the people looking through the windows .. saying all "i wanna see the blod, Is the dog still there?" "the blood is almost there"

For gods sake ...

The acne comments also were insensitive ... he's a human being! its just a physical sickness.

Fuck the Fucking Fuckers

Guest Zitro

These people really are inhuman.

I don't think the acne comment was as terrible as the dog situation

Guest OrangeFlower

this is saaaaddddd sad.gif

i hate it when people say crap like that evil.gif

it used to be when even subtle comments about my acne got me down

and I would think about it over and over again

im fortunate though, that my acne wasn't as bad as yours

you must be a really strong person to put up with crap like that

eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

and i had to ride the bus for like 5 years , i know how that goes

you can be a really happy person and then when you're on the bus you become like this mad.gif

QUOTE]One evening my brother and his friends were coming home he saw my cat standing beside the road, and instead of pulling over and getting out to pick it up before it got run over, he took it on himself to run it over. MY CAT!!!

WHAAATTT THE??!!

mad.gif

man, i hear the craziest stuff on this site...... eusa_think.gif

i hope you're okay. thats a hard , hard thing to forgive someone who acts like a total airhead monster!

Dude. That is so sad about the dog incident. I can't believe that anyone would LAUGH about it. How can those people be so heartless?

And their joking about the guy with the acne was pretty cruel, too. Gosh. People these days... I hope that some day their faces will be plagued with acne so they can see just how horrible it is.

OMG!! If i saw that dog get hit like taht, i'd be scarred for life!! Those stupid bastards! I can't believe they would laugh at something so tragic! What assclowns!! I don't know. It seems like society nowadays looks at violence with such nonchalance. I think it's because they are so used to it, watching it on tv, hearing it in songs, on the radio, seeing it in school. Everyones become so desensitized. confused.gif

I think I'll scratch Miami off of my places to visit. I can't beleive that! Who would raise kids to act like that. I'd be ashamed of myself If I was their parents. That has to be one of the most morbid things I've ever heard of, poor dog. And the other people drove right through it ?!?! Man, I'd try to find a different bus stop or something if possible. I find there are always going to be ignorant people out there, hopefully they'll come to their senses one day, but it is best to avoid them, and try not to pay too much attention to the things they say or do.

That's so sad. Honestly, anyone who jokes about something that disturbing is really messed up to begin with.

Guest Zitro
i would of gotten phisical witht hem cuz of the dog thing, but im an animal lover

Guest OrangeFlower
I think I'll scratch Miami off of my places to visit. I can't beleive that! Who would raise kids to act like that. I'd be ashamed of myself If I was their parents. That has to be one of the most morbid things I've ever heard of, poor dog. And the other people drove right through it ?!?! Man, I'd try to find a different bus stop or something if possible. I find there are always going to be ignorant people out there, hopefully they'll come to their senses one day, but it is best to avoid them, and try not to pay too much attention to the things they say or do.

Guest OrangeFlower

i dont mean to make light of the subject guys,

may have come across like that in may last post

humor is how i deal with trouble

sad.gif

my first post is better, read that

Zitro, I don't know what to say except thank goodness you are who you are. That is a tragic story.

You know, it would make a super short story, really. It is one of those REAL feelings stories that needs to be told.

Think about it.

Like the movie "The Incident"

Guest Zitro
Zitro, I don't know what to say except thank goodness you are who you are.  That is a tragic story.

You know, it would make a super short story, really.  It is one of those REAL feelings stories that needs to be told.

Think about it.

Like the movie "The Incident"

I had a similar situation once. I was standing at a bus stop crowded with people,and a group of teens probably around 17-18 y/o. There was a stray dog trying to cross the road and got hit by an SUV. Those assholes started laughing and making jokes, i just turned to them and said "Hey why dont you all shut the fuck up, this isnt funny" , they looked at me for a second like i cant believe he just said that but after that they got quiet and calmed down. But yeah stuff like this really pisses me off too.

Guest Zitro

I'm terrible sorry reD to hear that.

It must have been horrible

One time when I was a kid I witnessed 3 or 4 kids catching bullfrogs out of a creek in our subdivision. They would then put them in the middle of their road, get on their bicycle ride a wheeley and slam down as had as they could on the frog. They would then look to see who could get the guts to go the farthest. That was a really sick expierence.