Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
emmabrown

suggestions for good coverage founations?

currently I am using No7 intelligent balance foundation in the shade 'blonde'. I think its oil free, I asked for one that was for troublesome oily skin, that had good coverage, and she suggested that one, it does cover well, maybe cause I put a ton on, but I feel best when theres a lot on, it doesnt seem to irritate my skin, nor make it any worse, but I think I need lessons in how to apply, I always seem to get lines, even when I spend 10 mins blending, so there must be a better foundation out there, any suggestions? thanks

The BEST natural looking foundation is No7 Intelligent Colour foundation (thing in a black tube) I've got a 1/2 size tube in the colour medium and although the colour is completely wrong for me, this finish is incredible - looks just like skin and is so easy to blend. Although it is very sheer, so you would need to put on 2 'coats'! Or use a concealer aswell. Currently I am using Max Factor Colour Adapt, this provides me with the coverage although it is so hard to blend, it sort of balls up into little bits and you have to pat it with your finger as the heat helps it melt into your skin. I am hoping to move over to the No7 Intelligent Colour foundation and a concealer next week.

Covergirl aquasmooth baby! I've been using it for years, and I don't intend on changing. It covers pimples flawlessly, and doesn't accentuate dry patches if you have them

i use clinique superfit and it is so lightweight but provides medium to high coverage. because its so lightweight it is buildable so if you like having a lot of makeup on youll get excellent coverage from this. its so easy to apply, very blendable and very watery, not horrible and thick like some gluggy foundations