Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

Same story as so many on here, I'm male, twenty and sick of having problem-skin. I have mild-moderate acne, depending on when you ask. This summer, i don't want any.

My skin is on the oily side, and i've researched both here and elsewhere to find out what to do about both it and the acne.

I've heard so many postive things about B5 from those who have tried it. The only negative comments, it seems, are from those who haven't tried it yet. Here's what i'm going to try:

http://www.b5clearskin.com/vitb5clear1.html

B-5 supplement from the website above.

I am going to go on 10 grams per day for the first month, then drop it down to 1/2 grams daily once my skin has cleared up.

From those who have tried it (B5 i mean), is this a good plan? Is there anything else (based on your experience) that you think i should know? Are the chances good that my skin will clear up and become less oily? Perhaps even normal?

Thanks in advance for your help and advice. I really do appreciate it.

That looks like an amazing deal. Looks to be enough for 25 days at 10 grams a day. I' actually just started yesterday. I'm doing 5 grams for the first three days, then jump up to 10 grams a day. I bought 500mg capsules, 9 bucks for a hundred... Which will only last a week, or 5 days.

I heard that you should take a B-100 complex vitamin alongside b5. I take one capsule with every dosage.

First three days:(5 grams)

5 pills in the morning, and 1 b complex

5 pills in the evening, and 1 b complex

After that:(10 grams)

7 pills in the morning, and 1 b complex

7 pills in the afternoon, and 1 b complex

6 pills in the evening, and 1 b complex

For now, since I wasted 20 bucks on two bottles of b5 (at wildoats) only enough for 13 days, I'll stick with capsules for the next two weeks.

How does that b5 powder taste?

I'm also 20 and a male, rather healthy..... so I shouldn't have too much of a problem.

I' actually just started yesterday. I'm doing 5 grams for the first three days, then jump up to 10 grams a day. I bought 500mg capsules, 9 bucks for a hundred... Which will only last a week, or 5 days.

I heard that you should take a B-100 complex vitamin alongside b5. I take one capsule with every dosage.

First three days:(5 grams)

5 pills in the morning, and 1 b complex

5 pills in the evening, and 1 b complex

After that:(10 grams)

7 pills in the morning, and 1 b complex

7 pills in the afternoon, and 1 b complex

6 pills in the evening, and 1 b complex

For now, since I wasted 20 bucks on two bottles of b5 (at wildoats) only enough for 13 days, I'll stick with capsules for the next two weeks.

How does that b5 powder taste?

I'm also 20 and a male, rather healthy..... so I shouldn't have too much of a problem.

First post of the b-5 Information page. I guess too much of a vitamin B type is really bad for you, so I guess its recommended to take a b-100 complex vitamin along with the b5.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/pan.html

I might stick with that.

Its like 32 dollars (3 bottles) for 375 grams versus 28 dollars and only 250 grams.

Take your pick, pills or powder. It's totally cosmetic, but if youre busy, just do the powder method. or if pills arent really a hassle, take the pills.

I only opened the first 100 capsule bottle of the b5. I bought two. I might buy 4-5 more bottles on that bodybuilding website and return the one. Some claim that different companies make the pills or powders differently, so if I break out, it could be due to the switching on the first week of pills.

I'll give it an honest shot and spend approx. 100 dollars to see if this is the "cure" for me.

Remember to take biotin also.

Jimmy, you last posted in this topic on the 14th of april, how did the b5 work out for you?

I'm 2 weeks in and I'm not seeing any improvements, infact my skin is actually getting worse......