Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jonaas

Dan's BP gel outside the US?

I am soo sorry if this has been up before, i searched but could not find it. Im just wondering, is it possible to buy Dan's BP-gel here from sweden? If so, what will the price be in total?

Thank you very much, and again, sorry if this has been up on these boards before redface.gif

Edit : CRAP! i looked around closely and saw that it was NOT possible to ship to sweden. damnit! There are NO "invisible" BP gels here, i look so white when putting on the BP i have now and used before, i will not use it again..anyone knows of another Good BP that is invisible, that can be shipped to sweden?

I can't buy the Nature's cure body shower kit either, they don't send to sweden either sad.gif

While there are no guarantees that it will arrive when shipped to Sweden, it sure did arrive when I ordered. It's up to you if you want to take the chance.. I don't know what the odds are, but I'm sure they're pretty good.

EDIT: Otherwise, the best BP available in Sweden is the Basiron AC 5% gel... atleast it was for me. All the others were very irritating to the skin.

I am soo sorry if this has been up before, i searched but could not find it. Im just wondering, is it possible to buy Dan's BP-gel here from sweden? If so, what will the price be in total?

Thank you very much, and again, sorry if this has been up on these boards before  redface.gif

Edit : CRAP! i looked around closely and saw that it was NOT possible to ship to sweden. damnit! There are NO "invisible" BP gels here, i look so white when putting on the BP i have now and used before, i will not use it again..anyone knows of another Good BP that is invisible, that can be shipped to sweden?

I can't buy the Nature's cure body shower kit either, they don't send to sweden either sad.gif

While there are no guarantees that it will arrive when shipped to Sweden, it sure did arrive when I ordered. It's up to you if you want to take the chance.. I don't know what the odds are, but I'm sure they're pretty good.

EDIT: Otherwise, the best BP available in Sweden is the Basiron AC 5% gel... atleast it was for me. All the others were very irritating to the skin.

Oh, thanks shaft.

Is basiron invisible?

Swedish talk : Antar att du är svensk, vad jag menar med osynlig är att den helt enkelt inte syns när man tar den i ansiktet, Stioxyl var helt vit och det gjorde det väldigt svårt för mig att gå i skolan med den.

Yes, it is invisible once it is applied wink.gif

När basiron appliceras tas den helt upp av huden. Sålänge man tar sig tid att applicera väl (men mycket försiktigt) så att den sjunker in syns det iallafall inte på mig när jag har den på.

Oh, thanks shaft.

Is basiron invisible?

Swedish talk : Antar att du är svensk, vad jag menar med osynlig är att den helt enkelt inte syns när man tar den i ansiktet, Stioxyl var helt vit och det gjorde det väldigt svårt för mig att gå i skolan med den.

From what I have read Sweden doesn't like OTC meds imported, but many people from Scandanavia have ordered successfully. If you're gonna order, it might be a good idea to just order 1 tube to make sure it gets to you before ordering more.

Okay, thanks shaft, i'll go to "apoteket" tomorrow or some other day.

Swedish, again, sorry : Vilken tycker du fungerade bäst? Dan's eller Basiron?

Dan : Thanks for the answer, but it 's pretty hard to get my parents to pay for it, if it doesn't show up, but i'll see, i might order it anyway, if there is a big chance that it shows up. Oh, by the way Dan, if your checking this thread again, i have a question for you!

Can i use this? :

Zirh Clean ( with glycolic acid )

BP-Gel ( yours, or something else )

Moisturize with Zirh Protect ( Glycolic acid in this too )

Is that OK products as a cleanser and moisturizer?

Thanks in advance, Jonas

Dan's BP gel irriterar mindre och är lättare att applicera, definitivt. Basiron funkar dock, den är avsevärt mycket bättre än stioxyl. Se bara till att du tar 5%-versionen.

Okay, thanks shaft, i'll go to "apoteket" tomorrow or some other day.

Swedish, again, sorry : Vilken tycker du fungerade bäst? Dan's eller Basiron?

Dan : Thanks for the answer, but it 's pretty hard to get my parents to pay for it, if it doesn't show up, but i'll see, i might order it anyway, if there is a big chance that it shows up. Oh, by the way Dan, if your checking this thread again, i have a question for you!

Can i use this? :

Zirh Clean ( with glycolic acid )

BP-Gel ( yours, or something else )

Moisturize with Zirh Protect ( Glycolic acid in this too )

Is that OK products as a cleanser and moisturizer?

Thanks in advance, Jonas