Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MS.MONSTER

ACCIDENTAL COMMENTS

Ok so here's a short story for you all. Oh...I'm new by the way. Thank goodness for this forum.

So I'm at a studio where a few friends of mine work out for for their website which features local venues and entertainment. They're starting to feature girls on their website...and so he had their outfits picked out and lined up along the desk. I tried the skirt on for them... I don't know why...then he wanted me to try the stupid backless top on. I had my hair in a ponytail and was hesitant in putting it on...but then I went ahead and did it and said that I'd have to let my hair down because I'm ashamed of my back fat.. That was a total lie.. I didn't want him to see my back condition. So he made this comment that hurt my feelings. He said..."atleast you don't have bacne..that shit is nasty"

I wanted to cry, but I didn't; however I've been thinking about it all night.

Tis the reason why I'm here. Trying to find a solution I guess.

I'm using Murad and it doesn't work AT ALL!!!!!!!

i'm totally with you girl, been there, done that. My backne is mostly scars now (but occasionally I get a big mama!)

Try Dan's regimen on your back, see how that works.

yeah i'm gonna try that...i hope it works!!!!! is that what cleared you up? hey do you think that muderma (i don't know how to spell it) works for the scars?

yeah i'm gonna try that...i hope it works!!!!! is that what cleared you up? hey do you think that muderma (i don't know how to spell it) works for the scars?

Hey yeah! My boyfriend was suggesting i use one of those scrubs and just change it out OFTEN, but I was afraid of making it worse.

I am back to using the OXY wash with BP in it and it seems to work, for a little bit then all the acne comes right back!!!!!! GOSH THAT MURAD ACNE STUFF SUCKS!

i wanna try this BP cream everyone is talking about

HEY has anyone tried those Nature's Choice pills?????

If so...did those work at all?

what's best for me to do? cetaphil wash with cream, and bp cream

or stick to oxy and just add cream and bp cream on top of that??????/

confused wacko.gif

Guest BSos32
Hey yeah! My boyfriend was suggesting i use one of those scrubs and just change it out OFTEN, but I was afraid of making it worse.

I am back to using the OXY wash with BP in it and it seems to work, for a little bit then all the acne comes right back!!!!!! GOSH THAT MURAD ACNE STUFF SUCKS!

i wanna try this BP cream everyone is talking about

HEY has anyone tried those Nature's Choice pills?????

If so...did those work at all?

what's best for me to do? cetaphil wash with cream, and bp cream

or stick to oxy and just add cream and bp cream on top of that??????/

confused  wacko.gif

OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I'm doing the Dan regime and my back is actually showing results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I'm so happy today!!!!!!

How do I keep them from coming back????????!!!!!!!!!! eusa_dance.gif

I recommend taking Flaxseed oil pills, I've been taking them for awhile and they really help my body acne biggrin.gif Seriously! I used to have...well i don't know the difference between "severe" or "moderate" acne, but I used to have big painful red bumps all over my chest/back/and some on arms, it sucked. Since using the flaxseed oil pills, now I'm down to just mild acne eusa_dance.gif No more of the big painful acne, just some small non-inflamed ones. So it has definitly made a big difference. I take 5 pills every morning, for just bottles of oil that equals out to one teaspoon.

Maybe my program linked below will be of some use, whether in parts or as a whole.

Alternatively, you might want to consider Accutane.

Guest Stu :-)
OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I'm doing the Dan regime and my back is actually showing results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I'm so happy today!!!!!!

How do I keep them from coming back????????!!!!!!!!!! eusa_dance.gif

Thanks for the posts guys. Ugh...I'm scared of Accutane...and I'm also so bad with restricting myself from certain foods!!!!!!! I can definitely try Flaxseed Oil Pills though. I love dairy, I love wheat, and I love sugar!!!!! ha ha ha ha

The lemon with warm water sounds interesting. I think I can try that too.

eusa_think.gif

Ok so here's a short story for you all. Oh...I'm new by the way.  Thank goodness for this forum.

So I'm at a studio where a few friends of mine work out for for their website which features local venues and entertainment.  They're starting to feature girls on their website...and so he had their outfits picked out and lined up along the desk.  I tried the skirt on for them... I don't know why...then he wanted me to try the stupid backless top on.  I had my hair in a ponytail and was hesitant in putting it on...but then I went ahead and did it and said that I'd have to let my hair down because I'm ashamed of my back fat.. That was a total lie.. I didn't want him to see my back condition.  So he made this comment that hurt my feelings.  He said..."atleast you don't have bacne..that shit is nasty"

I wanted to cry, but I didn't; however I've been thinking about it all night. 

Tis the reason why I'm here.  Trying to find a solution I guess.

I'm using Murad and it doesn't work AT ALL!!!!!!!

Thanks DNC!

Lauryn, my bacne is actually getting better now and my skin is probably looking better than it ever has, but it's been pretty bad and painful  since I was 14 my gosh!!!! I'm hoping that from here on out with this new Dan Regimen, it'll clear up completely and stay that way...but I guess that's just wishful thinking...

BTW I bought the Flaxseed Oil pills today.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.....

Ewwwwwwww that is so sick! Mite droppings!!!!!! Well I usually sleep on t-shirts now. I put a new t-shirt over my pillow every night. ANd I wear a new t-shirt every night so my back doesn't touch anything.

That is really disgusting. I'm gonna wash my sheets now!!!!!

Ya know I am with ya with the comments. I remember when I was dating my husband and his sister was picking on him for having a pimple or 2 on his back. Meanwhile I was taking Accutane and using retin-A every day for cystic acne. She did say something ot him along the lines of it being gross. Gee if she only knew!