Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dannie

where to get aloe vera

the 100% aloe vera, do yall know where to get it in toronto?? drugs stores dont have it, i went today

thanks

I looked for some today. I'm very disapointed in Walgreens they don't even carry fruit of the Earth. Rite Aid didn't have exactly what I was looking for, but I did find Fruit of the Earth clear aloe vera, it does have a few additives besides aloe vera though, but it says 100% aloe vera hope it's good enough. Next time I may just use drugstore.com, but I hate paying for shipping when I can buy it here.

Walmart has Fruit of the Earth Brand!!

Shoppers has it well but in the Vitamin section or the bandage section its no name brand i think and the gel is GREEN!! i think its LIFE BRAND sells for $8.00 for a huge bottle check that out!!

Walmart has Fruit of the Earth Brand!!

Shoppers has it well but in the Vitamin section or the bandage section its no name brand i think and the gel is GREEN!! i think its LIFE BRAND sells for $8.00 for a huge bottle check that out!!

the green bottled one isnt 100%

shoot i dont think ill get to a walmart

do u think zellers or health food stores would have it?? or super markets??

the drug store site doesnt let canadians order..anywhere else to order?

Walmart is ur best bet since the store itself is huge and they have a wider selection!! Also its cheaper tooo

As for Zellers they might have it but may cost more

Health food stores would definetly have them check out Noah's, Ambrosia store, and since ur in toronto u can go to Eaton Centre and they have a lot of health stores that have it as well!!