Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey I was wondering whats the best sublock for acne-prone skin. I find this to be a problem because a lot of sunblock is oily.... but we need it coz sunblock prevents more pimples.... I currently use an oil-free one ( so it says) but my face still feels sticky. Any suggestions???

thanks

Hmm...I hate to recommend a Neutrogena product because I do hate most of them, but I've been using the Dry Touch sunblock, spf 30. It doesn't feel sticky at all--it really is dry to the touch- but it is rather expensive (at least to me, I'm cheap!) It's like around $9 for a 3 oz tube. I don't like having to use sunblock at all but I feel I have to since I use a lotion with AHA to keep me clear and that makes you more vulnerable to the sun. I've been using it for about 5 days now, and I don't think it's made me break out or anything...you could always give it a try. Or just go to drugstore.com or makeup alley and read sunblock reviews.

i really like the sun block that comes in the neutrogena acne kit, its the only sunblock that has never broke me out. the only thing i dont like about it is my skin gets oily. but im oily anyways so it really dont matter. and i wish they would sell it outside the kit.

i really like the sun block that comes in the neutrogena acne kit, its the only sunblock that has never broke me out. the only thing i dont like about it is my skin gets oily. but im oily anyways so it really dont matter. and i wish they would sell it outside the kit.