Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
urangelpal

First time Ive cried because of my acne...

Ive had acne since I was 13... Im now 20. My mom decided to have me try a product from Arbonne... My face has completely exploded with acne. It has NEVER been this bad. The lady she bought it from said to stay persistant with it... but it's really hard.

Yesterday 5 huge zits decided to pop up all at once... they all look like they'll have huge whiteheads tomorrow... I used to not get zits on my cheeks and forehead... now both are covered in little bumps.

I attend a very preppy college where all the girls are gorgeous. My self-confidence has been shot to hell. And for the first time in almost 2 years... I just told my boyfriend that I dont want him to see me... all because of my acne. I just had a huge cry because knowing that these stupid bumps are causeing me to not want my boyfriend to see me... rips out my heart. cry.gif

Let it out its time like these that crying is important for you to make yourself more comfartable, its maybe the side effects...just dont cry too much you got to be strong mad.gif

Guest PinkStar
Ive had acne since I was 13... Im now 20.  My mom decided to have me try a product from Arbonne... My face has completely exploded with acne.  It has NEVER been this bad.  The lady she bought it from said to stay persistant with it... but it's really hard.

Yesterday 5 huge zits decided to pop up all at once... they all look like they'll have huge whiteheads tomorrow... I used to not get zits on my cheeks and forehead... now both are covered in little bumps.

I attend a very preppy college where all the girls are gorgeous.  My self-confidence has been shot to hell.  And for the first time in almost 2 years... I just told my boyfriend that I dont want him to see me... all because of my acne.  I just had a huge cry because knowing that these stupid bumps are causeing me to not want my boyfriend to see me... rips out my heart.  cry.gif

Guest Anubis

it's ok to cry.....it can be a really cleansing experience eusa_angel.gif I always feel better after a really good cry....

Aww, thank you all so much. It sucks how much our acne makes us feel like crap some days. But Im so glad I discovered this message board almost a year ago, it's been a lot of help with support, tips, and helpful advice.

*hugs to acne sufferers everywhere* wub.gif

I don't cry, cause I'm paranoid that my dad will catch me and smack me around,. I'm glad for you that you can do it, cause it helps.

Acne is funny like this. I was clear and feeling great a while ago, but then I broke out bad and its only jsut going away. I know how you feel with everyone around you being beautiful, but you have a boyfriend and he'll understand that its just a phase.

I how you feel better and clear up for good. Good luck, and drink V8 juice.