Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Incredible Hulk

Buying Eucerin Renewal off-line

I been on the regime for about 2 months Ive been using the neutrogena Moisture moisturizer. I want to start to use the eucerin renewal. But im 13 so I cant but it on-line. I live in CT can anyone tell me what store has it. thanks

Yea you can go to their website and they give you a huge list of stores that carry it, but they are full of it or the list just needs to be updated. I went to CVS, Walmart, KMart, and a few others that they list as having it and none of them had the right kind. The only place I found it around me (in Michigan) is at Rite Aid. Im pretty sure you have Rite Aid in CT. That is good moisturizer though. Just make sure you get the right kind. Its Eucerin Renewal spf 15 and its in a white and blue bottle.

is this a good moisturiser and what does it do? I use neutrogena moisture for sensitive skin, but it does nothing but moisturise and I dont even think it penetrates into the skin. I want something that has benefits besides just sitting on top of my skin. Does this moisturizer have any benefits?

thanks