Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
renez

Salt? Does it really works?

Okay, I have been using salt water (home made: Water add some salt. Mix it) and with a cotton ball, I have been applying it to my face for the past 2 days.

Does it work? I know I'm always putting a lot of crap in my face... wacko.gif

I don't know.. I think it did help me in the summer, but it was on the beach and I was out in the sun more often, etc... I'm not sure if it works that way

Guest Anubis

I have used salt before as a scrub with good results. It leaves your skin baby butt smooth..but I have not used it as a treatment.

Have any of u ever seen a surfer with acne? It seems as if they always have clear skin...maybe the salt water+sun is a good thing....

Yes it does leaves your skin 'baby butt smooth.'

I'm just using to see if I get any better results. I'm always trying stuff of my face, specially home-made things. I put egg, yolk, everything you can imagine...

Not sure about applying it to the entire face, but I used to apply salt to whiteheadpimples to make them dry faster. Had pretty good results with that.

Seems like it might.  Every time the family goes on vacation at the beach my skin clears up almost dramatically - within one week.