Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can_scott - benzoyl peroxide forms part of the proactiv plan doesn't it? BP lengthens the time needed for a red mark to heal. search

+benzoyl +peroxide +red +marks

exactly as shown above.

Thanks for the repies everyone. after just putting the fote on my face 2 times yesterday, once about noon when i got it, and at nighit when i went to bed...i can see a HUGE difference. i dont really have one pimple on my face anymore cause of the regime im doing, but i did have red stil...wow this is such great news, this forum is so great thanks again for this. and when i run out of fote, ill get that lilly thing.

I remember why I stopped using it years back when I first bought it...

It doesn't work under make up, it flakes off and you can't spread the make up properly.

Im gonna use it when Im at home tho cos it's nice and refreshing and 100% natural smile.gif

I remember why I stopped using it years back when I first bought it...

It doesn't work under make up, it flakes off and you can't spread the make up properly.

Im gonna use it when Im at home tho cos it's nice and refreshing and 100% natural smile.gif

wow ur regimen seems all complicated and time consuming.  are u really disciplined when it comes to consistency?  im pretty skeptical now when it comes to putting numermous treatments on my face.

Guest ldanielle

Where can I get this pure Aloe Vera Gel in the UK?

I bought some in a health store, put it on last night but made my skin worse this morning. Seemed more red and a new spot. Going to try on my neck for a while to see if it works or not

Hi I use pure aloe vera for my acne, the products are great, I get mine from online and comes with a money back guarantee. It has helped me considerably. I use the aloe soap, aloe gelly and aloe moisturiser.

PM if you require more information. I'll be happy to help.

Hi the products I use the aloe gelly can be used as a moisturiser but I use an aloe moisturiser, for the extra softness and moisturiser.

I got Oil Free Aloe Vera Gel from The Body shop and it's pretty big (250ml) so it lasts a long time (probably 6+ months). I don't know what % of aloe is in it, but Aloe Barbadensis is the #1 ingredient so it should be pretty high. And natural is not always necesarily better, there are probably other enhancing products in the gels you find at the stores.

Hey guys,

I'm going to reccomend the Aloe Vera products I use. The address is: www.aloevera80.com.

The reason why I like these, is because they contain 'active' aloe.

Try them, they are awesome!