Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For those of you that use mineral make-up, which brand do you like best and why? I am switching to MMU and see there are so many companies out there! Bare Minerals/Escentuals is out-I do not want to use a product that contains Bismuth Oxychloride. Has anyone tried Cory Cosmetics, Aroma Leigh, Deepest Beauty, Indian Earth, Youngblood, or Raesin Images (I'm waiting on samples I ordered from Aroma Leigh, Deepest Beauty, Cory Cosmetics, and Youngblood/Make-Up Artist's Choice)?? I've heard good things about Pur Minerals, Glo Minerals, and JLynne Cosmetics-but they are pricier.

Also, what techniques do you find best to apply a natural looking powder foundation? Do you use a Kabuki, foundation, or powder brush (wet or dry?)? Or a sponge? Any other tips/techniques/comments welcome!

Thanks! smile.gif

For those of you that use mineral make-up, which brand do you like best and why? I am switching to MMU and see there are so many companies out there! Bare Minerals/Escentuals is out-I do not want to use a product that contains Bismuth Oxychloride. Has anyone tried Cory Cosmetics, Aroma Leigh, Deepest Beauty, Indian Earth, Youngblood, or Raesin Images (I'm waiting on samples I ordered from Aroma Leigh, Deepest Beauty, Cory Cosmetics, and Youngblood/Make-Up Artist's Choice)?? I've heard good things about Pur Minerals, Glo Minerals, and JLynne Cosmetics-but they are pricier.

Also, what techniques do you find best to apply a natural looking powder foundation? Do you use a Kabuki, foundation, or powder brush (wet or dry?)? Or a sponge? Any other tips/techniques/comments welcome!

Thanks!

smile.gif

For dry minerals, I found that a damp kabuki brush worked better than dry for better coverage. I have never tried any other kind of brush, but some say a flat topped brush works well to really buff it in and blend it. I have tried Aromaleigh and Jlynne. Jlynnes were better. But Deepest beauty really works the best for me. It may depend on your skintype though. My skin tends toward dry, so I really like the emu oil benefit of DB, plus, they are WAY easier to apply than dry minerals.

Thanks!

smile.gif

HI! I am new here. This si my very first post. I am interested in trying the minerals make up. How do you get to Delphi forums? What brands of mineral make up are there out there?