Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OMFG This stuff is amazing if u absolutly wanna get rid of acne then use the regimen just a little less BP and go to a local health store and look for vitamin B5 supplementsin 500 mg capules also known as (PANTOTHENIC ACID), anyways this may sound like alot but its ok take 6-7 capsules three times a day preferably with meals. continue this till acne clears up and the beauty of it is that it should clear up within 1 to 2 weeks amazing isnt it then after acne clears up take 1-3 capsules a day to maintaint all i can say is its working for me biggrin.gif

http://img10.img.nexopia.com/users/4561/4561564.jpg

OMFG This stuff is amazing if u absolutly wanna get rid of acne then use the regimen just a little less BP and go to a local health store and look for vitamin B5 supplementsin 500 mg capules also known as (PANTOTHENIC ACID), anyways this may sound like alot but its ok take 6-7 capsules three times a day preferably with meals. continue this till acne clears up and the beauty of it is that it should clear up within 1 to 2 weeks amazing isnt it then after acne clears up take 1-3 capsules a day to maintaint all i can say is its working for me biggrin.gif

http://img10.img.nexopia.com/users/4561/4561564.jpg

Guest OrangeFlower
anyways this may sound like alot but its ok take 6-7 capsules three times a day preferably with meals.

well im not dead im fine im actually better then fine i feel really healthy i dont know if measurements in europe are different cause 6 milli grams here is like very small like u have no idea but oh well like i said it worked i asked my docter about it they said nothing was wrong with taking it and that it was fine plus it was only for like a week and once again i feel fricken amazing

I think that young roller is right. The B vitamins group is water soluble, meaning that it is utilised by our body with the aid of water, versus fat soluble vitamins, such as vitamin A, D, or K. You CAN harm yourself, even kill yourself, taking too much of a fat soluble vitamin, however, the majority of water soluble vitamins that aren't utilized in our bloodstream are excreted through urine. So, overall, B vitamin overdose is virtually impossible, and the only harmful effect I can think of is speeding up your metabolic breakdown rate, which most people don't worry about anyway.

thank you scott i may die eventually but at least ill die looking good lol no but seriously works wonders so if u understand wat docter scott was saying and wanna clear up your acne give it a try.

i agree with ya roller, they are to scared its only a natural vitamin not an antibiotic, if you ate say 50 melons and it added up to alot of one vitamin your saying it wont be gd for you.??? you can never get enough minerals and vitamins.

why do you think they sell vitamin C in 1000mg capsules which is 1600 times the recommended daily amount.

B5 is a fairly new break through i am on other vitamins but might give it a go when i get some dosh and find the cheapest and effective B5.

People who are doubting it i have read hundreds of posts saying it clears u up in a few weeks, then you lower the dosage to like 4 tabs a day cant be bad.

its been around for couple years now but loads people are on it and say it is very effective.

its not for teh strong people anyone can do it theres not risks do a google search on B5 acne.

its been medically tested in china to work try it for 6 weeks u cant lose if u do its only £30.

exactly i mean come one its water soluble its gonna breakdown and your gonna piss it out before u take the next dose all its gonna do is burn up some of the bad toxins and fats and stuff then make u piss it out sounds kinda healthy to me lol and im pretty sure nobodys died LMAO like someones gonna die from a vitamin u kno how much u would have to take to overdose on B5 almost the whole bottle at once compared to 7 at once hmmm thats a difference of 93 capsules ppl so im pretty sure your not gonna die lol like i said your gonna piss it out by next meal anyways

PPS. if u still dought it check out the reviews on this site go to over counter then vitamens its right there its like accutane without the side effects

PPS. if u still dought it check out the reviews on this site go to over counter then vitamens its right there its like accutane without the side effects

hmmm to me that sounds like a bunch of bullshit but watever anybody can go out and hate on something say how it doesnt work because its easier to say its unhealthy then say how it works the thing u just posted just repeated its self over and over now u can belief wat u want but all i kno is B5's worked on me and many other ppl i actually kno so u can stick to your little hater report and drink your haterade (lol) and believe wat u want all im sayin is its worked for me and a couple ppl i kno with no side effects

This subject has been talked about and debated at length on these message boards. Everyone should check out the over the counter message board - the very first Pinned topic is B5 information - started over 2 years ago - So you'll get a lot of info there - as well as a lot of debate.

you think it will work if you take the recommended daily amount of capsules for a month?

what is the recommended amount? you are still taking 6-7 capsules a day? is that 3-4 times over the recommended?

the way the B5 diet works is by forcing the body with the B5 so the normal dose wouldent work (its perfectly safe to take 6-7 a day however minor sideeffects appear). i tryed it at great cost over 3 months. Didnt work for me sad.gif

that thing is bullshit ive come across that so many times lol its so friggen gay and its 6-7 capsules 3 times a day until it clears up then 3 times a day after to maintain

Not to say that b5 can't work for you or others but my experience was bad. I took the recommended 15 grams a day for over three months. It was from a reputable company and I never missed doses. I actually had worse acne almost the entire time. Not only that, I definitely noticed my hair thinning out. I made sure I took enough of the other b vitamins as so not to cause an imbalance, yet still my shower drain would collect more and more hair. It really freaked me out, especially after reading many other posts about the same thing happening to them. Fortunately for me, my hair returned to normal about a year after being off b5. And my cystic acne improved. And last but not least, I spent alot of money on it.