Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maya

Free (ish) Scar Treatment!! (Vinegar and Lemon Method)

I have been putting vinegar on twice a day for about 5 weeks and i dont think i've seen any improvement. should i continue or try something else (like the mandelic serum)?

Can i use this with Retina A which i have been using before this method.

ALso if i don't drink the water and lemon does the vineger not work at all?

I thought diet didn't have anything to do with acne, guess not huh?

JasonMidknight

From my experience, it has helped with red marks ... but some others have had some success with shallow scars (the reason I posted in the first place was because a girl I know had remarkable success in treating her orange-peel type scars - after many months of use.)

Hi AlPacino,

I have been using the vinegar method in conjunction with Dan's regime. I wash my face and use the vinegar as a toner. I then wait for my face to dry and apply BP and allow to dry and apply moisturizer. It's been working wonders on my face. I don't dilute the vinegar though, it burned my face at first but doesn't anymore.

Does the Lemon and water work alone? I'm already doing the tape method (thanks to you! biggrin.gif) And plus I don't really want to buy vinegar, and lemons would be easier. 8 cups a day with about a slice (1/4th of a lemon) gets rid of cysts, pimples, and scars (indents and red marks)?

Thanks smile.gif

It would help with acne.

Hi Maya,

I'm browsing the Net and found this forum. Can you please advise me?

I have combination skin, but my cheeks are quite dry. It is also a bit rough. Right now, I'm having problem skin with my cheeks area. It has a lot of red bumps, that looks like "baby pimples". They're not those huge pimples with whiteheads or blackheads. I probably have this for about a year or so now, hoping they'll just suddenly disappear, but it hasn't sad.gif Anyway they could be quite itchy, and there's a lot of them on my cheeks, and sides of my face. Imagine being bitten by mosquitoes, but it's all over my cheeks and the red marks are smaller than a reg. sized mosquito bite.

I've tried the BP regimen for a week now, but it hasn't improved my condition. So I was wondering could I try the vinegar-lemon regimen, even for dry skin and with the condition I described?

Please help, coz right now my skin is soo itchy & red!!

Thank you in advance for replying.

Hi Maya,

I'm browsing the Net and found this forum.  Can you please advise me?

I have combination skin, but my cheeks are quite dry.  It is also a bit rough.  Right now, I'm having problem skin with my cheeks area.  It has a lot of red bumps, that looks like \"baby pimples\".  They're not those huge pimples with whiteheads or blackheads.  I probably have this for about a year or so now, hoping they'll just suddenly disappear, but it hasn't sad.gif  Anyway they could be quite itchy, and there's a lot of them on my cheeks, and sides of my face.  Imagine being bitten by mosquitoes, but it's all over my cheeks and the red marks are smaller than a reg. sized mosquito bite.

Hello Maya,

Thank you for giving me an advice right away. I really appreciate your help & knowledge on this.

Your comments kind of make sense in my situation. I do have bowel related problems, like constipation. And it's not regular. Concerning my diet, I do make sure I eat fruits & veggies, but I guess it's not enough... that means I have to make sure to eat a whole lot of them. I do eat oranges (at least 1 orange) every day, not sure if that makes any difference.

I will definitely look into the pills you have suggested. Can these be bought over the counter at a drug store or do I need to have a prescription from a doctor?

I think I'd also try the vinegar/lemon thing. One other thing I notice re: my red bumps is that they seem to appear more prevalently in the afternoon. Coz when I wake up they just appear pinkish, and also at night-time too. But during the day time, when I go to the washroom, I'd just notice they're sooo red. I just hope that the vinegar will make the red bumps & roughness go away. I will certainly keep you updated on what happens to me.

Thank you so so so much!!

itchyface - I don't have much tome today/tomorrow - but if you want, we can have more of a detailed chat about this - I'll try to help you - I too had bad acne on my cheeks before, so I am familar with your problems.

No prescription needed for the products I mentioned - available from health shops. Send me a PM (private message) and I'll respond to you in a couple od days with more details about colon cleansing.

To those who have results with vinegar (less redness, filling of shallow scars) :

do you apply vinegar only on the scars or on the whole face?

i m planning to start in a couple of weeks so i need your experience!

this post still get reply! slowed down hasnt it.

long time gota say since i seen this bit.

reading through, making meself laugh, lol.

good to see people still trying this vinegar.

nice peace!

heard you talk a little bit about colon flushes and such. I have always had acne which has been located purely around cheeks and mouth, so I wondered if you could tell me how these flushes work? Hav eyou tried them yourself, and whith which results?

heard you talk a little bit about colon flushes and such. I have always had acne which has been located purely around cheeks and mouth, so I wondered if you could tell me how these flushes work? Hav eyou tried them yourself, and whith which results?

By 8 glasses do you mean 8 cups? Can you give me that in ounces or something? 8 glasses is hard to approximate, so can you please tell me what would be in pints/cups, etc, etc. Thanks!

will this work for my chest acne too? and i put on this 10% bp cream. ok i do the vinegar thing, but how long should i wait to put the cream on? 10 mins?