Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Shjaker

O_O;;

Guest Shjaker

I thought I was improving because my active acne was gone. And I also noticed when I used AcneFree every other day it didn't make my face as red.

But apparently every other day isn't good enough because I have a slab of new zits. ZITS!! I havent have zits in months! Just little bumps that could possibly be, but I BPed them before anything popped up.

Now I'm back to every day and a red face.

It's like you can never go off the regimen unless you want to face [pardon the pun?] the dire consequences.

We've become a slave to acne regimens! user posted image

Guest Avian

I hate being a slave to my regimen. It's OK when I see improvement but sometimes nothing seems to be happening and I get disillusioned. Maybe that will change if I do a course of Roaccutane.

That's what happened to me a while ago. Ironically, it was the BP that caused it though. I slathered a whole bunch on and a couple days later, there were a whole bunch of tiny bumps broken out on my chin.

Personally, I think the Regimen's advice to put on more and more BP is damaging to your skin.

Guest Anubis
I'm not a slave to a regimen, because I'm not on one.  lol.gif

thats the thing with acne, you dont wake up one day and everythings ok, theres just a kind of cycle of continuous improvement. i get a few days clear, then a spot or two, then back to being clear for a few days. i used to get a spot everyday. one day, ill be clear for like two weeks at a time.

problem is, acne cant be cured, it can only be controlled. i made the mistake of stopping my regimen for a week or two, and i was punished. you just have to keep doing what works for you, even when you are clear