Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am these tiny little blacheads on my forehead that just wont go away!

what is the best product to get rid of them. Prescription or non prescription?

Thanks

what is the best product to get rid of them.  Prescription or non prescription?

Thanks

For a quick fix...could you use a pore strip for the t-zone?

what is the best product to get rid of them.  Prescription or non prescription?

Thanks

buy the biore pore strips,you have no idea how good they work.my mom and sis did it the other day and they practicly had the whole strip covered in blackheads.after that you can get a facial just for that extra glow.your lucky id rather have blackheads than pimples.thay are really easy to get rid off.good luck

blackheads are worse than pimples!! i can pop pimples, it's so hard to get rid of blackheads!! if i was my nose with very hot water i can just about get them out but only a few and my nose goes really red!! And as for nose strips... they DON'T work!!

blackheads are worse than pimples!! i can pop pimples, it's so hard to get rid of blackheads!! if i was my nose with very hot water i can just about get them out but only a few and my nose goes really red!! And as for nose strips... they DON'T work!!

ur trippin!! maybe because you have very deep blackheads.i would rather have a face full of blackheads instead of pimples anytime. pimples get nasty withheads,you pop them and that shit goes everywhere.blackheads are not messy at all,just steam your face for like 10 minutes and watch how fast they come out.actually i really wouldnt recommend that because if you dont get the full thing out you will infect it and wake up with a white head and you dont want that.get a facial where they do extractions!!!

use an astringent/toner at night. (I highly recommend Eucerin Toner). it will keep your pores clean and help dissolve and loosen blackheads already there. there are lots of great reviews about it on drugstore.com too. exfoliate or deep cleanse once or twice per week also.

pore strips are good once in a while too.