Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lexy604

apple cider viniger

ok so i went to the health food store today and bought some apple cider viniger.Now i dont know how im suppose to use it and how often can someone let me know its all natural.

I use it as a toner. Just make sure you dilute it! On its own it can really burn your skin and make you look like a lobster! How much you dilute it depends on how sensitive your skin is. I dilute it 50/50 .. half water half ACV. Some people dilute it 1:3, or 1:2 (as in vinegar:water). I would test out different ratios and see what your skin likes best. I use it morning and night. And if you bought it at the health food store than it is all natural and raw which is what you are supposed to get.

thanx hun i should just dilute the whole bottle so its pre made lol.does it work well for you is it for scarring?? and should i use it while im on the regimen?

The apple cider vinegar doesn't even do anything from what i've seen...

If anything it's the baking soda that makes a difference if you consider using it as well.

give it some time to work, depending on your skin type, it might take a little longer to see results. one thing about skin care is patience

try it twice a day, im not sure if 4 times a day is bad, but logically speaking it might irritate your skin.

Does regular vinegar work the same? And do you have to buy the ACV at a health food store? Would a normal grocery store have it? Sorry 4 the questions.

Does regular vinegar work the same? And do you have to buy the ACV at a health food store? Would a normal grocery store have it? Sorry 4 the questions.

ok so i went to the health food store today and bought some apple cider viniger.Now i dont know how im suppose to use it and how often can someone let me know its all natural.

Definitly Dilute it, maybe a 2:1 ratio. I just use mine at night before I apply a small amount of Bp. Wait about 5 minutes in between.