Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, this is my first post so I'll give a short background: I suffered bad breakouts from age 11-14, for ages 15, 16 and part of 17 I was clear, but now at age 18 I've had bad acne again that I cannot get rid of. I've tried Neutrogena acne gel cleanser, clearasil acne washes, neutrogena advanced solutions, but nothing seems to help. I've read that tea tree oil helps break outs. Is a there a specific product that you would recommend? I'm not very educated on tea tree products, should I try a face wash, toner, lotion, etc, and what brand/type works well? Thanks for any help, I'm getting very tired of these breakouts, and want to have a clearer complexion for my graduation in late June. Oh, one last question, qhere do you buy tea tree products? I've read on here that alot of people seem to live in the UK and other countries, and I'm in the USA, if that helps any.

Thanks people!

Tea tree Oil face wash can be bought at the Body shop

If interested in using TTO products just use the face wash,blemish stick

The TTO Toner is very drying and it will sting your face.

Tea Tree oil pure plus Aloe vera gel works great on spots

Well that's all i know

If ur interested in using natural products u can try out the Burt's Bees line for Acne

Thanks, there's a Body Shop at the mall by me and I've seen Burt's Bees before, but I've never been to the Body Shop or tried Burt's Bees. I was actually just at the mall, wish I'd have seen this post before I went lol. Oh well, I'll have to go sometime next week.

Thanks again

No problem, I've used the Tea Tre Oil Face wash from the Body shop works okay for my skin but the TTO pure form dab it on each Pimple and it shrinks away in 3 days but u have to apply Aloe Vera gel as well since ur in the USA u can buy it at Walgreens so i've heard.