Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

everytime i go to the mall, going to school, anywhere i always walk fast i always want to go home early because im so bothered to people who will see my face and make a comment about it.

My friends and my family me why im such in a hurry and i have no words to answer them.

have you experience this or do you do this?

Guest Zitro

not for acne, but I am still a fast walker for some reason.

Guest Zitro

do you often get comments about it? how severe is it?

Oh and welcome to acne.org

Yeah I can relate to you eatmars. Whenevever I have lots of acne and have to go out, I always walk fast to avoid people I know. When my acne is mild, I walk at a normal pace.

Guest Shjaker

I'm not sure if I speed walk because I'm trying to avoid any acne related problems, or just because I'm a natural born speed demon.

But yes, I do try to get in and out as quick as possible to elluudee embarassment.

The word of the day is ELUDE!!

Guest Zitro
have you ever experience sitting on the bus and no one tries to sit beside you

I used to go into the grocery store and speed walk and get my few things. I wouldn't make eye contact with anybody. I'd be out of there in 10 minutes. Then I'd head straight for the scan your own item lanes. I'd avoid interaction with the cashier at all cost. It's really bad now that I think about how I was with avoiding people.

Being impatient is tought sometimes. Espically when waiting in long lines at expensive resteraunts. And worst of all speeding everywhere when u'r driving and racking up points on u'r license.

i find when i walk faster instead of people asking me whats wrong with my face they yell it out

I walk really fast too but not because of acne either, I just walk fast i dont really know why.

No. confused.gif

Wow. I never thought acne can make you feel that insecure.

I always have the pace similar to the beat of the song in my MP3 player.

I could care less if people sit beside me or not. They usually don't, because my skin differs. But different doesn't mean worse. I wouldn't go Michael Jackson, ever. lol.gif

To reduce that 'wtf' look on their face, I force them to look into my eyes. I pierce them through. Hoo hah. It works.

no i walk with a confident, fat joe swagger.. if u walk fast ppl know ur a fag or got something to avoid.

god ppl think

Ok...how bad is your acne people? sounds like it's bloody terrible. I have acne marks, looks sort of minor, and a few active pimples. The marks will fade overtime I guess. Apparently most of them will be gone in a few months.

No-one has EVER said anything about me like that - in fact, you can be fairly popular and still have acne. I have a lot of friends, some are very hot chicks too (with no acne)...and when I sit on a bus or go to a mall, there's always heaps of people I know there..and I talk to them.

Sure my case is minor, but this applies to everyone - I've never met a single person who has no friends or gets laughed at because of his acne. Must be an american thing.

Get over it people, acne affects a shit load of people. There are products to help clear you up, and I'm sure most of the people who 'don't sit with you' or make a joke with you have had acne. Sure, maybe milder, but this problem affects almost everyone at some stage in your life.

-Chris

BBoy - that's how I survived the entirity of my freshman year in High School. I had NO friends, but no one noticed because I was always walking fast - looked like I had someplace to be.

I speed walk because I am impatient. I like to get to places quickly. I only walk slow when I want to chill and enjoy the scenery.

I don't know. I always walk fast just because my legs are too long. I get annoyed when people walk sooo slowly!

I do want to get out of school as fast as possible though... just because I hate it. Make up helps me hide my acne.