Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparkle_1624

accutane has been great for me!!

hey

ive been using accutane for about two and a half months and for all of you who are scared out there- DONT BE! sure be aware of the side effects but dont think it doesnt work!!

so far my skin has cleared completely except for FOUR tiny pimples i got near the two month mark! :-

other than that ive had no side effects except dry skin, dry lips and dry eyes but i use eye drops for my eyes and this AWESOME moisturiser which is made espec for use on acne skin. it is so good never makes me break out at all

i also drink lotsa green tea to clear me inside....anyone who wants advice just ask!! so far my accutane treatment is going really well so DONT BE SCARED!!

i use eulactol sensitive skin moisturiser and its sooo good never makes me break out, works perfect under makeup and even leaves my skin feeling good not dry or peeling.

its available in australia and should be in other countries too...they definitely have a website, but it is so GOOD!