Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KBrown

Redmarks & Scars

Anything good out there that I can buy to make these redmarks go away or get lighter my acne doesn't look that bad it's the red marks any advice would be helpful. I am on the regimen too...

Anything good out there that I can buy to make these redmarks go away or get lighter my acne doesn't look that bad it's the red marks any advice would be helpful.  I am on the regimen too...

Well there are skin lightening lotions which contain hydroquonine and that is very dangerous to your skin if not used right. It can scar and almost literally burn up your skin if used incorrectly. Plus those creams most of the time do very little.

My suggestion is working out. I've been working out alot recently and drinking alot of water and the red spots dissapeared. Can't look bad if you are healthy. So try to work out and start gettin healthy and you will soon see a healthy complexion.

Hmm, how long do you workout and how many days a week? I am in football at my school and we work out hour and a half, three times a week...I've been doing this for about 4 months now hopefully I can see results soon.

Hmm, how long do you workout and how many days a week?  I am in football at my school and we work out hour and a half, three times a week...I've been doing this for about 4 months now hopefully I can see results soon.

I work out daily. Throughout the day. About 1 hr in total. But i lift some heavy weights and i really push myself to the max. I've been doing the max workout routine daily for only 1 week and my redspots are REALLY almost gone its just amazing. I guess the reason is because the workout gets the bloodpumpung and the circulation going and i guess making my shit heal faster. Plus gives your skin a nice tone which also helps with minor discolorations.

Eee! Aloe Vera bad! :P At least it was for me. I put some one when I was flaking one night and my red marks got /inflamed/ like hell. I also got a zit and a blackhead where I put it. Be careful with that stuff.

Rive

What the hell? Working out will definatly not clear up the red marks, trust me.

It makes your skin tone much more even and darker. Plus it gets circulation going to help the healing process. but believe what you want.