Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
neo 17

All accutane effects can be linked to dehydration.

We all wonder HOW accutane works.

Well, that's how. I'm pretty sure. it drys the shit out of everything.

Run a search on dehydration and put your side effect next to it. I bet it turns up.

after all our lips turn to shit and skin gets so dry...makes sense it'd be dehydrating us badly.

BTW, apparently dehydration is also linked to depression.

It's interesting really...because ODing on Vit A effectively just dehydrates you, right? And tane is so close to it...

Am I wrong? Probably, lol.

accutane shrinks your sabeceous glands = where you get the dryness. Drink lots of water -- water hydrates you/your skin.

Damn, this shit makes sense. but isn't obvious that it does that? I remember one time I felt like the accutane was mutating me into a really dry person. It was funny. Picture it, you transform into someone really dehydrated and dry biggrin.gif

I heard about dehydration being linked to depression. So one day, I sit in a chair and drank 3-4 liters of water.. and I felt normal / happy. It was weird but only lasted a few days and I am no longer able to replicate the same effecet. I still drink the same amount of water daily.

You might be correct though, that's an interesting thought. I hope it's true.

some days my eyes were so dry i thought i would look in the mirror and they would be like raisins.

hey peeps:

i've been having a bit of a problem staying hydrated. for the first month or so i was drinking mad amts of water. and was still getting dried out--i also noticed that the water was going RIGHT THROUGH ME--i was peeing after every glass of water. it wasn't staying in my body and working to hydrate anything...hence, i have since kinda limited my water intake cause it was so annoying to always have to get up to go--if ya know what i mean. i was never that kinda girl that always needed to pee...

anyone else have problems keeping the water in??

hey bboy:

when you do drink, water, juice, whatever--does it actually hydrate you? or flow right through?

.......how?? how can you drink enough water? It doesnt exactly taste good. Can you drink it with a little bit of juice in it for a better taste?

I drank a lot and yeh it just went right through me to the point where my pee was clear i.e had no yellow tinge at all so I was peeing water bascially and I still had the dryness- the whole dryness think is overrated anyway-

7 months of dryness versus clear skin? I dont think I even need to answer that one

.......how?? how can you drink enough water? It doesnt exactly taste good. Can you drink it with a little bit of juice in it for a better taste?