Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, Well for a few months now i've been getting some painful little acne on my top and bottom lip, It comes back in the same spot most of the time. They hurt when you slightly bite on them, just like any acne i suppose, Im not sexually active, Still pretty young but I do kiss a little bit. I'm just starting to get concerned about the whole thing and I want to know how i can clear my lips up, They have little red blotches too. I took a pic but its not that good, haha, but it does its justice. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks

Also, I'm fairly young, Mid teen, So I Get oil and acne alot.

Oh, we call that opryszczka. Isn't that herpes in English?

Anyway.

Don't bite on it, are you nuts? surprised.gif

I guess your lips have contact with something dirty and yucky, like unwashed hands. Also, drinking something from a glass that someone used before can cause it. Maybe kissing too? Who knows what did your kisser have on her lips before.

I use Zovirax. It really works. But I guess that any on-the-spot cream with BP will work. Zovirax has 5% BP.

I've kissed 2 girls dude, Ummm, Well nah i'm a clean person. I just have severe acne and I have facial hair, Like under my nose, So sometimes when i shave it could irrate my top lip.

I dont have herpes though.

Guest Anubis

It could be related to your toothpaste. I would switch brands to see if it helps..also don't leave any residue on them after brushing. Crest brand used to cause me breakouts(small whiteheads) in the corners of my mouth. Now I use a natural brand(burts bee) and it is so much better! I would get is checked by a Doc to make sure it isn't anything else. Good luck.

Guest Anubis
damn lol, iono i just have phobia's

Don't we all wink.gif