Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thatjessip

Gamma Hydroxy Cream by Skin Doctors

Has anyone tried this product by “Gamma Hydroxy by Skin Doctors�?

It’s a resurfacing cream based blend of AHAs and BHAs. It’s quite creamy and I used it for about two weeks, and stopped using my Clearasil BP cream. My acne got worse, but I suspect I didn’t give it enough of a chance. I’m considering using it again in conjunction with a BP cream.

Is this cream much different to the Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion? I don’t know much about the difference between AHAs and BHAs and what glycolic acid is. Skin Doctors wont give me active ingredient information with percentages etc (like most OZ cosmetics) so it’s hard for me to compare. I can’t buy Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion or the Eucerin Skin Renewal Day Lotion in Australia, unless I buy online.

BUMP...

I'm interested in this also...sounds pretty promising and has gotten some good reviews on one on the vogue messageboard.

did you go ahead and try it?

my sister uses that stuff. It worked quite well on her skin. I think a breakout is expected the first time u use it, hers broke out a little but it looks really good now. She hardly ever gets pimples anymore!