Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Minor changes to the regimen.

I have taken out splashing your face with cold water. There is no research to back this up, and I have not done this step for the past 2 weeks and my skin is just fine.

Also, I have been moisturizing at night for the past 3 weeks with fine results, so I added moisturizing at night as an optional step.

-Dan

Hey Dan I have been having a problem lately with my skin feeling really greasy. I use OXY 5% BP now (I just dropped to that) and eucerin renewal. Is there something that absorbs better than the renewal or is that the best youve found so far?

I like the Eucerin the best. I used to love the Purpose alpha hydroxy but I guess they don't make it anymore.

Also, try a 2.5% bp, see if that helps.

Yea thanks for the advice. I just went down to 5% BP from 10%. Im going to see if my skin stays clear and if it does I will drop to 2.5%. Also I kinda like the Oxy brand stuff because its a lotion so it spreads more evenly and seems to absorb better, and they dont make a 2.5% that im aware of.

Actually, Oxy does make a 2.5% bp...it's still called Oxy 5, but you have to get the one for sensitive skin. If you look at the package, you'll see it actually only has 2.5% bp, though the name is a bit misleading. I think it's in a turquoise package. Hope you can find it.