Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sup peeps

I only have a few spots every now and again but I have very very dry skin,which I believe is why I have any spots at all, but moisturizer seems to bring out one or two spots occasionally so its a vicious cycle.I cant stand moisturizers,but need them. Some people I bet are saying to them selves "why is this fool moaning over a spot or two" am I right? I know it seems like im moaning but a regular spot for a normal person,would seem like a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE spot in my eyes if I had it - plus I am a nightmare for picking. My family think I have a illness coz im so obsessed with my face - maybe I have?

What I want to know is peoples views and experience on Emu Oil as a moisturizer. I have researched it and it looks perfect for a moisturizer,but I know you cant believe everything you read. Besides,if it was that good - everyone would be using it.I have read this on the oil :-

- Emu Oil is a natural emollient

- Does not clog pores

- anti bacterial

- significant reductions of irritation and inflammation of the skin

- Relief for skin disorders, burns, arthritis, joint pain and sore muscles

- reduces scar tissue when applied to open wound

- lot of healing properties to the skin

- faster healing of scars

- helps combat the effects of the aging process

- excellent moisturizer

JUST TO NAME A FEW

Could someone post their experience with this oil please.

Thanks in advance eusa_clap.gif

ooh thanks for posting that! i tink i m going to get me some when i get a job - right now im using flax oil whichi si a omegal 3 fatty acid. and my skin looks so much better after only one day ! i just use the kind u buy at wal mart and use it as a topical.. (its for interal use) good luck! do u know wehre to buy it ? i have read testimonials online saying people who looked super young and all this their secret was a nightly application of emu oil .. anyway good luck!

ooh thanks for posting that! i tink i m going to get me some when i get a job - right now im using flax oil whichi si a omegal 3 fatty acid. and my skin looks so much better after only one day ! i just use the kind u buy at wal mart and use it as a topical.. (its for interal use)  good luck! do u know wehre to buy it ? i have read testimonials online  saying people  who looked super young and all this their secret was a nightly application of emu oil .. anyway good luck!