Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluewins

The Lemon Drink Really Works!

someone suggested in the gallery that this is a hoax! can whoever said that reply as to why you'd think that?

anyway, i get maybe one pimple a week now and the red marks are fading...i still drink the wonderful lemon drink :)

Yes, you can use fresh lemons - use one half or 1 full lemon.

Using more will not speed up the process!

And you should buy ORGANIC!  :)

How about the lemons growing off a tree in my back yard? Is that organic enough?

lemon juice does work! i use (i guess they would be considered organic )lemons off the trees on my campus, and i drank one nalgene bottle full with the juice of 2 average sized lemons and my skin already looked better hte next day! i stopped for a few days, and its coming back again. but i just made myself another bottle full and am savoring the aroma as it cools.

it really does work! and if not, its tasty anyways!

You guys have to be VERY careful with doing this on the regular; the acid in the lemon will gradually wear away at the crown of your teeth. If you don't believe me, ask your dentist. this one kid i knew had to stop drinking powdered lemon beverage every day because his dentist told him that it was destroying his enamel. BE VERY CAREFUL!!

You guys have to be VERY careful with doing this on the regular; the acid in the lemon will gradually wear away at the crown of your teeth.  If you don't believe me, ask your dentist.  this one kid i knew had to stop drinking powdered lemon beverage every day because his dentist told him that it was destroying his enamel.  BE VERY CAREFUL!!

Good point. 8)

You guys have to be VERY careful with doing this on the regular; the acid in the lemon will gradually wear away at the crown of your teeth.  If you don't believe me, ask your dentist.  this one kid i knew had to stop drinking powdered lemon beverage every day because his dentist told him that it was destroying his enamel.  BE VERY CAREFUL!!

Pop destroys enamel too, but I think that if you drink water in addition to this, you'll be fine...

...cause of the Flouride in water.