Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Minnym0use

Acne Remedies

Ok - I am in total agreement with some of the things on the below listed site. There are some things I am either not so sure about, think they are dead wrong about or just find interesting and a different way of looking at some aspects of acne and health in general. You read and you decide.

It is fun to share eusa_dance.gif

http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_acne.htm

In general, bad digestion, often caused by too little hydrochloric acid in the stomach, leads to the inability to absorb important nutrients and is a major cause of acne.

I agree with this. Ever since I started eatting more fiber and taking fiber pills, my redmarks and any new breakouts were no longer a threat to my face. I am getting clear, thankfully.

Having clean pipes is a necessity.

HI, thanks Minniemouse.

That article was very interesting. In fact i'm going to go out and buy the supplements that they reccomend and see if it works.

That porpoise dancing drives me nuts!!  Or is it a whale??  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif

wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif

that site seems to have alot of good information about things, i know that if i eat oranges or salt water fish i break out, not only in acne for about a week, but in hives too for a day.

Guest OrangeFlower

Thats a cool website, however

read the tip about witch hazel. It says cleanse your face, then use witch hazel, next-spread salicylic acid all over your face and then dab BP on top of that.

confused.gif

I think this would be way too drying for the skin.

come on what, the sun gives you acne, thats bull because evryone is exposed to the sun.

Guest OrangeFlower

confused.gif

Maybe in some people it does, because doesn't the excessive heat overstimulate the oil glands or is this just in people with acne rosacea?

confused.gif

Maybe in some people it does, because doesn't the excessive heat overstimulate the oil glands or is this just in people with acne rosacea?

Guest OrangeFlower

I think thats what i meant eusa_shifty.gif

when your face is too dry from the sun..your oil glands produce more oil.