Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel really down again when writing this. I must be having some kind of PMS, like gurls do.

Its just that I cant stand and cant accept the fact that I cant be my true self anymore. All I want is just to be me, not one that is always self concious and lacks in confidence and self esteem. Why do I feel this way?? Well firstly, about my face, my acne is more or less under control with one or 2 breakouts every now and then.

That is fine, I could take it, I can handle that but the thing I cant handle is the huge amount of red marks I have on my face, mostly centered on both my cheeks. My forehead and chin are clear! Also, I have scars too. This really is bothering me and its stopping me from living my life the way I want to.

Right now I am bumming around in my home. I am21, graduated 9 months ago! I dont know what to do anymore. I am tired of sitting here waiting for time to heal my wounds. Maybe its a mental thing...a wall I have developed. But still I cant accept the fact that I cant do simple things, like being around people without them saying or thinking i look bad, I cant go to places where theres bright lights, I am too scared to have any kind of close relationship fearing she wont accept me.

I desperately want to make a difference in the lives of others. I am really sincere about devoting my life to making and helping kids with their problems. But I know I am still in a situation which I can not do it. What can I do?? I cant stall on my life anymore. I wish I can just press a reverse button and go back to my childhood days. I miss being a boy and being care-free and get to play and have fun almost all the time. I wish I can do it all again. I know this is impossible but all I want now is another chance at life.

Sorry this is freaking long. I need to get this off my chest. I think I need some meds for my mind. My minds effed up! eusa_wall.gif

eusa_pray.gif

Just give it a few months. Your skin sheds like every 28 days I believe. If all you have is hyperpigmentation marks left they'll be gone in no time.. You can try to exfoliate your skin or use aloe vera or something to try to speed up the process though

I feel really down again when writing this. I must be having some kind of PMS, like gurls do.

Its just that I cant stand and cant accept the fact that I cant be my true self anymore. All I want is just to be me, not one that is always self concious and lacks in confidence and self esteem. Why do I feel this way?? Well firstly, about my face, my acne is more or less under control with one or 2 breakouts every now and then.

That is fine, I could take it, I can handle that but the thing I cant handle is the huge amount of red marks I have on my face, mostly centered on both my cheeks. My forehead and chin are clear! Also, I have scars too. This really is bothering me and its stopping me from living my life the way I want to.

Right now I am bumming around in my home. I am21, graduated 9 months ago! I dont know what to do anymore. I am tired of sitting here waiting for time to heal my wounds. Maybe its a mental thing...a wall I have developed. But still I cant accept the fact that I cant do simple things, like being around people without them saying or thinking i look bad, I cant go to places where theres bright lights, I am too scared to have any kind of close relationship fearing she wont accept me.

I desperately want to make a difference in the lives of others. I am really sincere about devoting my life to making and helping kids with their problems. But I know I am still in a situation which I can not do it. What can I do?? I cant stall on my life anymore. I wish I can just press a reverse button and go back to my childhood days. I miss being a boy and being care-free and get to play and have fun almost all the time. I wish I can do it all again. I know this is impossible but all I want now is another chance at life.

Sorry this is freaking long. I need to get this off my chest. I think I need some meds for my mind. My minds effed up!  eusa_wall.gif

eusa_pray.gif