Find results in...

Posted

They should fade away between 3 - 4 months, sometimes up to 18

Posted

read the fag.... biggrin.gif

Posted

lol, yep the FAQ , lol

Posted

Yeah but I'm scared that they do because some of them seem to linger on foreverrrr...

but what if some red spots are just the beginning of the scars....

is that possible?

Posted

my redmarks been on my face for about a year an a half now.. they are soo hard to get rid off. I really hope they fade in time.

Posted

my red marks have been around for a year..but now i stopped using bp about 2 months ago and im seeing a big and fast improvement in the red mark department... i just use a natural cream with vit E and this is fading them out...

Posted

I think I will stop using BP in two weeks or so.

Posted

my red marks wont go either ive had them way over a year sad.gif

Posted
my red marks have been around for a year..but now i stopped using bp about 2 months ago and im seeing a big and fast improvement in the red mark department... i just use a natural cream with vit E and this is fading them out...

Posted

ok, i had red marks for 2 years!!!! but 2 months ago i found out about sun and suff (it makes your red marks stay wayyy longer) so i start wearing sunscreen and guess what smile.gif my marks are a lot better, they are 80 % gone!!!!!

Posted

oh biggrin.gif they dont turn to scars, it just take time to fade eusa_boohoo.gif

Posted

yeah some of my marks have been there forrreverr but now i stopped using this topical cream that the derm prescbired me, it had bp plus this other thing, my red marks seem to be fading now, finally

Posted

I think red marks can remain that way for over a year or less than 3 months it all depends on the mark and where it is. I think they may look indented with color but after the color fades I THINK! that the indent show disappear.

Posted

unless the marks appear to be indented as well as red I don't think you have much to worry about.

Posted
unless the marks appear to be indented as well as red I don't think you have much to worry about.

Posted

yeah i looked at my redmarks under the light and i see some of them are indented! My cyst that seemed to calm down, wentdown and sunk below my skin level. I never touched them or squeezed them or anything, how come i got an indention?

Posted

i've had red marks for 2+ years, and the ones ive had with indentations as well as color disfiguration, that have faded have left slight scarring, but it hardly noticable unless someone looks from the right angle, or comes up really close. nothing to worry about really..

Posted

As I've been reading through what some people have been saying it appears as though bp gel causes Red Marks and those people stopped using bp gel and stick to aloe vera? I'm afraid if I lay off bp gel my acne might fire back up. Is aloe vera really that good for controlling acne or something? Can you do without bp gel and just be on aloe vera gel?

Posted

Guys, stop using BP, seriously. lol

No offense to Dan's whole regimen, it works somewhat, but it leaves you with red marks that don't go away. They'll never go away while you're on BP.

Use apple cider vingegar/lemon juice in place of BP. Then use egg whites and aloe vera on your face after a little bit, like, 10-20 minutes.

I've just been using lemon juice and egg whites and my red marks are nearly gone, in only 2 weeks. I also very seldomly get new pimples. I used to get a new one daily, now I get one like, weekly, and that's probably because of something I ate/did anyways. tongue.gif

Posted
Guys, stop using BP, seriously. lol

No offense to Dan's whole regimen, it works somewhat, but it leaves you with red marks that don't go away. They'll never go away while you're on BP.

Use apple cider vingegar/lemon juice in place of BP. Then use egg whites and aloe vera on your face after a little bit, like, 10-20 minutes.

I've just been using lemon juice and egg whites and my red marks are nearly gone, in only 2 weeks. I also very seldomly get new pimples. I used to get a new one daily, now I get one like, weekly, and that's probably because of something I ate/did anyways. tongue.gif