Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Tiny holes (maybe pores, not sure)

After being on Dan's regimen for almost 2 months, maybe 1.5 months,

I've noticed holes under on my inner cheeks under my eyes. What is

going on here and will it stop?

hmmm, dunno wot they are. Did you used to get blackheads there? Ive got like one tiny hole where I once had a really stubborn blackhead but maybe thats a completly different thing. Sorry, Im not much help! They might just get smaller and smaller as you carry on with the regimen though. I used to have quite large pores in my cheeks but now they are hardly even visable because of the regimen. Hey at least you're not covered in spots ther though-think positive!!! cool.gif

John,

I'm not sure what kind of holes you are referring to. They could be pores, I suppose, but not sure. Is there any way you can post a picture?

I'm basically plagued all my life with blackheads on the nose and occasional pimple breakouts on the chin. I recently went for laser treatment to rid of the bumps on my nose but the nose does not seem to appear smooth visually because of the stubborn presence of hundreds of HUGE backheads.... They just keep coming back quickly after I remove them each time using the nose pore-pack.... NO USE!!!!

I started with BP just 2 weeks back and wow.... no more growth of blackheads!!! Amazing....! I do see holes (pores) but it is very much better.... Now I can face people confidentally. Yes, it still looks far from being smooth but I'm keeping my fingers crossed..... Just be patient....

Very happy at this point in time! This good thing has NEVER happened to me before!!!

On my left cheek about an inch from my mouth, I used to get whiteheads there all the time and what's left are these little holes. I'm not sure if they are pores or not but they are going away slowly and are almost gone eusa_dance.gif . Hope that helps.

On my left cheek about an inch from my mouth, I used to get whiteheads there all the time and what's left are these little holes. I'm not sure if they are pores or not but they are going away slowly and are almost gone  eusa_dance.gif . Hope that helps.