Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brad0707

Clean&Clear Dual action moisterizer

k my mom bought me this stuff and im scared to use it bc it has Salicylic Acid .5% in it i used to use eucerin renewal but it was to shiny for me so i went to clean and clear morning glow moisterizer pretty dam good and it smelled good but then she bought this stuff and i dont kno if i should use it it prevents acne though so it might be better? i dunno if u used it let me kno thnaks

brad

Alot of people seem to love this stuff. For me, it did nothing but make things worse. It wasnt moisturizing enough and it made my acne worse. But it might work for you , there is only one way to find out lol. If it doesnt work you can always discontinue using it. But it does feel nice when you put it on your skin. I used this when I had to take my grad photo and some girl told me I looked 'pretty' that day. I dunno if it had anything to do with the moisturizer but I would give it a try.

I use this frequently, but still not EVERY day.....it hasn't made my skin worse, I can guarantee that. In my opinion, its a decent moisturizer, but the problem is, it does not contain spf. So, in the next month or so, I may start using it at night. It absorbs pretty well into the skin too, and it will not leave you "shiny".

Guest Anubis

I like this product. .5% is such a small amount os SA. I have not noticed any problems or that it broke me out. I keep it away from the eye area though.

This was the first moisturizer i bought and the only one i've ever used. Don't worry,.5% SA isnt really enough to make yor skin burn or itch along with the BP,but even if it does it'll die down after a few days. It never broke me out,either...

I have used this moisturizer for about 10 years now. It works great, doesn't break me out, just the right amount of moisture for my oily skin. Not something someone with dry skin should use though. Absorbs completely and very quickly. No shiney residue. Highly recommended!