Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ray27

what kind of scar is this pic inside?

hello everybody im going to put a link in here with a pic of a guy who has a scar exactly like mine from the rapaaport web site. and i just wanted t knwo what kind of scar this is exaclty. if it;s a boxcar or icepick im not exactly sure.i've done cross 4times oready 2times with 50%and the last 2times with 100% my results have been well my skined leveled off somewhat real red tho now. i stil dont think i have gotten the results i wanted in my rolling scars not much really at all. i have only the next month off before i go back to work ad i wanna take advantage of that time by doing a treatment on myself im considering doing needling as i hear it works best for rolling and boxcar scars. the scar that i have which looks like the man in the pic is red dented in. looks like someone burnt a cigerete in my face what kind is this i'll appreciate ur responce i have to make my decision by sunday to see if i'll do cross again or needling

http://www.cosmeticskin.com/skin-acne1.shtml

Hmmm, dont really look that bad to start off with, just looks like the red marks make it look a whole lot worse, making it look more uneven.

what treatment was used on that?

Hmmm, dont really look that bad to start off with, just looks like the red marks make it look a whole lot worse, making it look more uneven.

what treatment was used on that?

hello everybody im going to put a link in here with a pic of a guy who has a scar exactly like mine from the rapaaport web site. and i just wanted t knwo what kind of scar this is exaclty. if it;s a boxcar or icepick im not exactly sure.i've done cross 4times oready 2times with 50%and the last 2times with 100% my results have been well my skined leveled off somewhat real red tho now. i stil dont think i have gotten the results i wanted in my rolling scars not much really at all. i have only the next month off before i go back to work ad i wanna take advantage of that time by doing a treatment on myself im considering doing needling as i hear it works best for rolling and boxcar scars. the scar that i have which looks like the man in the pic is red dented in. looks like someone burnt a cigerete in my face what kind is this i'll appreciate ur responce i have to make my decision by sunday to see if i'll do cross again or needling 

http://www.cosmeticskin.com/skin-acne1.shtml

Well, Im not trying to be a smart @ss but, his scar does not look like an acne scar..it looks like an indented injury scar..like something "gashed" his face...I dont think there is a name for it.

perhaps it is: contusional gashernoma fascial reverse edema? eusa_think.gif

[/quot

yea that is what his looks like which looks like mine. but i know when i first got mine it was a giant red pimple that dented into my skin since like 97 thats why i was trying to figure out what kinda scar it was to see what i can do about it. would u go with needling on that or 100%cross i dont think cross has to the trick for me omn that one any suggestions??

In my opinion that guy didn't need scar revision. If your SCAR is like his or even less don't waste your time, you might make your life EVEN WORSE.

there does'nt even look like theres a major indent there, maybe a slight uneveness, which some of you will say is an indent.. but it was a very very minor indent

I would not do TCA cross, you may make it deeper (and your life hell) if your scar is that large. I personally, would go for a filler, its quick, non invasive, the scar is corrected instantly...and you can move on with your life....just a thought.

I have to agree with nodoubt. If that is the only scar you are worried about I would go with a filler.

I would not do TCA cross, you may make it deeper (and your life hell) if your scar is that large. I personally, would go for a filler, its quick, non invasive, the scar is corrected instantly...and you can move on with your life....just a thought.