Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacroMike

Should i use mousturizer even if my skin isnt very

My skin is usally very oily, it hasnt been as oily as recent. I've been using 2.5% bp for aweek now.Things are looking ok i guess.My skin gets kind of dry during the day, but not so dry, where i would need to moisturize, should i go ahead and use moisturizer anyways?

Are you following Dan's regimen? If so, then Dan does recommend using a moisturizer after the bp. The moisturuzer helps to keep the skins moisture balance, as well as provide some spf protection during the day. It is really optional to apply it at night, but I would at least put some on during the day, the bp is going to make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so the spf and moisturizing is a good idea. If you don't feel like you need it for the moisturizing benefits, at least consider applying some for the sun protection (and make sure your moisturizer DOES contain spf).

Hope this helps.

Are you following Dan's regimen? If so, then Dan does recommend using a moisturizer after the bp. The moisturuzer helps to keep the skins moisture balance, as well as provide some spf protection during the day. It is really optional to apply it at night, but I would at least put some on during the day, the bp is going to make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so the spf and moisturizing is a good idea. If you don't feel like you need it for the moisturizing benefits, at least consider applying some for the sun protection (and make sure your moisturizer DOES contain spf).

Hope this helps.

Try a Epicuren's Probiotic Facial Cream--its a mild moisturizer, but it also fights acne. It does a great job of making your current pimples go away, and does a decent job of preventing new break outs.